Where oh Where have our priests gone!

Maube

Looking at the MC signup this week... a little worrying... only Kytae?

I know Evan has some RL things but what bout the rest?! Ar eyou guys unable to make it or just lazy to sign up?

I've been thinking about bringing Jiris to Wed MC runs -- would that help? I know we need mages too, so pick your poison I guess. Jiris has just 135 FR though so I wouldn't bring her for Fridays just yet. I'm looking for a Rod of Molten Fire for her to get her FR to the right amount.

Well I plan to be back in time for Fridays MC run after that I have a week off that i will be able to make wednsdays run. Unfourtnetly i will be working wednsdays at 9:30, so depending on what where they ship me off to I might be able to help out for the first couple of hours.

Marrania

You should be far more worried that I can't make it this week. Starting 7 12 hour night shifts in a row on Wednesday. Yahoo! :0

I'm scared now...somebody hold me!

(ok, somebody that isn't Rhoach, since I still have nightmares about the pictures that showed crack)

Yeah =( Dont know which shaman I can ACTUALLY trust to keep me alive Hubba! Not fair!

And *iris - all about what you need - although on Friday we NEED 4 mages - and since Waldy is headed on vacation... we are already down one =p but I am sure Marner will be happy to accomodate :0

Jiris isn't ready for MC on Fridays anyway, her FR is just 135. How about you let me know on Wed which of me you need? I'm more than happy to bring Frosty, you know that =) Really I want the raid to do well.

Well I'll be there on Fri . . . was just heading over to the signup page . . . as for Wed, sorry m'lady but cant help ya there for another month =(.

Edited by Guilozak