New Expansion Talents/Spells: Official

Waldonnis

Blizzard finally made it public (at least most of it)...check out the link below for info on the new talents and spells available in the expansion:

CLICKY

Yes, mages get invisibility AND a summon water elemental talent :dancing_smile:

Edited by Waldonnis

i was just looking at them, i am really liking the warlock's. Here is what im going to really like.

Ritual of Souls

Requires Level 70

1532 Mana30 yd range

3 sec cast5 min cooldown

Reagents: Soul Shard

Begins a ritual that creates a Soulwell. Raid members can click the Soulwell to acquire a Master Healthstone. The Soulwell lasts for 5 min or 10 charges. Requires the caster and 2 additional party members to complete the ritual. In order to participate, all players must be out of combat and right-click the soul portal and not move until the ritual is complete.

No more opening up trade windows with the warlock's, and will be real good in boss fight's when someone need's a healthstone, can't wait until it comes out, i already have my copy on pre-order, woot

Edited by chemmy

i would level up vrugz first, with more 70 lock's the more soulwell's can be put down for boss fight's and i am going to bust my butt to hit 70 as well. I know it's going to take alot more time but i will hit it.

My Skahladin will be my first level 70, then Sabrianica, then Jeroabem.

Rogues - out level 70 talents look all well and good, but can you imagine a Combat - Prep build where we can use Adrenaline rush TWICE in a boss fight - 3 times on Ragnaros if we time it right? The potential is SO awesome.

Favorites:

Rogue: Shiv

Paladin: Seal of the Crusader (Our AB Swing Teams become like the Twilight Marauders).

• 2 weeks later...