What other components are needed?

Qiris

Lots of us are stuck behind very restrictive firewalls at work, so I wondered if someone who isn't could post the items needed for all the pots Maube mentioned us needing for MC. For example, I know dreamfoil is needed but I don't have a clue what other herbs are needed for any required potions in MC (if there are any).

If we have a list, it's a lot easier to know what to send to the alchemists and what they don't give an undead thigh bone about.

For Da Horde!

Xiris

Flasks are a consumable I use in the Core, however not having an alchemist... it is rather expensive so I mooch off Uggy.

Mountain Silversage, Dreamfoil, Black Lotus, Golden Sansam, Goldthorn, Icecap, plaguebloom, Purple Lotus, Firebloom

those are the herbs I buy on a regular basis to help me

Potions I use in MC

Greater Arcane Elixir (or the regular arcane elixir if I am outta dreamfoil)

Healing Potions

Greater Mana potions

Mageblood potions (would be good for our priests - Gordantell can make them)

Flask of Supreme Power (all out of them ::sniffsniff::)

The Flask that gives 2k mana would be damn good for our priests

Fire Resist pots (which we have over 100 of! Woogah! )

If I get large brilliant shards I can make with purple lotus Major Mana Oil or with firebloom Major Wizard Oil

The real important one is the Fire Protection, the others are only some that I use when tanking for Healing and Shadow Resistance (but Gift of Arthas is cool for all Meleers).

Major Healing Potion is crafted by Alchemist with a skill level of 275.

The components are:

* 2 Golden Sansam

* 1 Mountain Silversage

* 1 Crystal Vial

Greater Fire Protection Potion is crafted by Alchemist with a skill level of 290.

The components are:

* 1 Elemental Fire

* 1 Dreamfoil

* 1 Crystal Vial

Gift of Arthas is created by Alchemist with a skill level of 240.

The components are:

* 1 Arthas' Tears

* 1 Blindweed

* 1 Crystal Vial

EDIT: Maube talked about Flasks, there's one I have with me (thanks Relikk) but never used (too precious to spend on normal fights):

Flask of the Titans is crafted by Alchemists with a skill level of 300.

The components are:

* 30 Gromsblood

* 10 Stonescale Oil

* 1 Black Lotus

* 1 Crystal Vial

And sometimes I use

Elixir of the Mongoose is created by Alchemists with a skill level of 280.

The components are:

* 2 Mountain Silversage

* 2 Plaguebloom

* 1 Crystal Vial

But it's better for rogues, I crit enough with my normal stats (steady damage tanking).

Alas, check if http://www.wowwiki.com is blocked :)

Edited by greenbull

Zuato is an alchemist and can make most of what is listed here. I am fresh out of dreamfoil, but am always willing to make anything in my list for anyone if they provide the materials, and if I have enough mats on me I'll make pots for free too. :)

The wow wikki site is blocked (of course).

Thank you for listing the needed herbs -- Xiris is 300 in herbalism, I just needed to know which to send to guild alchemists and which I don't need to bother sending.

Dunno what you mean by flasks -- could someone explain?

Dabu!

Could you list the herbs for the one you use, Maube?

As I said, I can't check from work, and by the time I get home it's time to either play or go to bed. I collect herbs often on Xiris so I just need to know which ones to send on.

I've started carrying extras of my shadow protection and gift of arthas potions in the core, so if anyone needs them feel free to hit me up. Also if you'll tell me before hand, I can bring extra elixers of mongoose, defense, and gaints. Intellect and major mana potions go right to Fomor, so if you want any of those, you'll have to beg, plead, and bribe him.

Dabu -- now I have a "shopping" list when I gather herbs.

Appreciate all the information, just HATE it that I cannot look this stuff up myself when I have a moment or two at work.

Black Lotus is a rare spawn in some zones (as I dont really ahve an alchemist not 100% sure, BUT only one spawns in a zone at a given tim e

And I will have a bottle of Brilliant Mana Oil for all the Priests/Resto Druids/Shamans Wednesday =) Thank you Xaos and Guilo!

Black Lotus is a rare spawn in some zones (as I dont really ahve an alchemist not 100% sure, BUT only one spawns in a zone at a given time

It must be rare, I have never seen it once.

I considered dumping Blacksmithing to get Herbalism...

but then I remembered my RP, and poor Alh can't just dump Blacksmithing :/

Ah well, I'll farm for cash and BUY herbs fo you guys :p

Just a reminder...

Herbs aren't the only thing we could use! Consumables are a big part, but there are other things that need to be made that require some gathering and/or crafting.

* Repair bots - Some materials include rugged leather, thorium bars, fused wiring, umm...fused wiring...and did I mention fused wiring?

* Dark iron ore - Used to make dark iron-based plate and mail, but also used to increase reputation with Thorium Brotherhood (needed by Kelani and Daduntell, who are currently working on getting more of the FR leatherworking patterns)

* Dense stone for sharpening stones for the melee folks. If I knew the mats for the elemental sharpening stone, those would be welcome too, I bet ;)

* Fish, meat, or any of the other stuff that can be cooked into spirit, mana, strength, or stamina boosting food. I don't mind cooking it (Waldonnis has most recipes, as do others), but please do some checking before just sending anything...make sure the buffs are worth the time :p

I'm sure there's stuff that I'm leaving out, but every profession can contribute...not just herbalists :)