zg saturday

Sleyvas

i dont really want to interfere with odenns zg run so if mondays at 9 are better for you sign up for his >:L.

I know our guild is more then 20 people large and times can be pressing.

That being said , zg at 3 pm saturday.. invites start at 2:30 , your spot is gone at 2:45.. i plan to start AT 3.

Group loot most things ,ill master loot bosses.Anyone sign up if you want to. Ignore the class count ( ie only 2 mages ).

spread word amonst friends to sign up :dancing_smile: quality people only please.. i dont want a shaman who thinks he can win the fight with his frost shock on a boss or a warrior who refuses to tank or a priest wanting to go shadow or a feral druid who wont heal ... need i go on ? I will try my very best to allow all those dps classes do just that .. but the raids needs come first and whatever we need to kill a boss will be based upon that.

SO GO SIGN UP !

Edited by Sleyvas

spread word amonst friends to sign up >:Lquality people only please(1).. i dont want a shaman who thinks he can win the fight with his frost shock on a boss or a warrior who refuses to tank or a priest wanting to go shadow or a feral druid who wont heal ... need i go on ?(2) I will try my very best to allow all those dps classes do just that .. but the raids needs come first and whatever we need to kill a boss will be based upon that.

SO GO SIGN UP !

1. I was under the impression that all members of this guild were "quality", what exactly are you refering to?

I personally think that anyone who feels the need to tell people how to play their class has an issue or two as well as lacking in flexibility and the ability to think "outside the box". Let's pretend for a second that we are a RP guild and that we are creative people...oh wait, we are! Virtually any spec combo can work if the players are smart and can think beyond the cookie cutter standard.

2. Should you? I find the general gist of your post insulting and way out of line with everything I have seen the Crushers to be since I joined. If you want to form a raid consisting of only certain templates and such, that's cool... but don't go and call out those folks that enjoy DPSing as a Feral druid... Shocking as a Shaman... or melting faces as a shadow priest. Many of us roleplayers enjoy that stuff.

Perhaps I misinterpreted your post, but damned if the wording doesn't smack of the elitist (and mindlessly uncreative) crap that pervades on the official forums.

Edited by Fomor

Hoofstomper, feral druid: 10.2k armour

You'd hardly catch me "DPSing as a feral druid"...more like tanking, as I've done many times already. I didn't find the post demeaning, though...just based on thinking that I fled from the Alliance to get away from (feral druid there as well...pre-review...and yes, I tried resto and hated it). I guess I won't subscribe to the "if you can heal, you should" philosophy until someone pays for my monthly subscription.

At any rate, while I personally disagree as well with the tone, Sleyvas wants to establish a ZG raid and it's up to him to determine how he wants to construct it. If that means only the Holy Trinity (or hybrids that conform to those roles), so be it.

smacks mindlessly elitest ? lol.

how ever you want to interpret me fine. No Sweat off my back if the whole realm thinks im some elitest jerk.THeres but 3 healing classes on horde side... if you can heal and we need you to heal thats what you are doing. Would you rather think out the box and not win the fight ? perhaps so.

Great you roll a feral druid.. again i will try to let you dps as much as you can but your a heal support class. sometimes play the roll.

I dont like to tank very often ... majority of the time im MT for all the bwl bosses.... Just because i pay to play and out dps anyone that steps up to the plate dont automatically mean that i get to dps all the time. Make all your elitism jokes and what not but i dont have the time for this ... take this convo to in game or on ts -i dont feel the need to have my words further confuse anyone.

Edited by Sleyvas

. I was under the impression that all members of this guild were "quality", what exactly are you refering to?

I personally think that anyone who feels the need to tell people how to play their class has an issue or two as well as lacking in flexibility and the ability to think "outside the box". Let's pretend for a second that we are a RP guild and that we are creative people...oh wait, we are! Virtually any spec combo can work if the players are smart and can think beyond the cookie cutter standard.

lol talk to me in game . I acknowledge my need to tell people how to handle an encounter. PLay how you must. I assume your one of the shadow priest ive heard about *shrug * if not oh well. THink outside the box ? my warrior build is so far away from cookie cutter its sick ... so dont come to me with this idea. Yeah my tone probably wasnt the best .. but then again i lack savvy to sugar coat everything but no reason for you to come back with the same tone .. i mean why should 2 of us be wrong ?

nice to think that virtually any spec combo can work but this isnt pvp and this isnt a scholo run. nor is it mc.. but ill concede .. im shallow , stupid and cant think out the box. I would appreciate it if we could continue this in game or on ts.

*bow

. I was under the impression that all members of this guild were "quality", what exactly are you refering to?

lol talk to me in game . I acknowledge my need to tell people how to handle an encounter. PLay how you must. I assume your one of the shadow priest ive heard about *shrug * if not oh well. THink outside the box ? my warrior build is so far away from cookie cutter its sick ... so dont come to me with this idea. Yeah my tone probably wasnt the best .. but then again i lack savvy to sugar coat everything but no reason for you to come back with the same tone .. i mean why should 2 of us be wrong ?

nice to think that virtually any spec combo can work but this isnt pvp and this isnt a scholo run. nor is it mc.. but ill concede .. im shallow , stupid and cant think out the box. I would appreciate it if we could continue this in game or on ts.

*bow

Well, I can see that this thread got out of hand quickly...

First off, everyone take a deep breath and relax...it's a game, not a job or competition, and we're all supposed to be friends here.

Fomor, if you don't like the way that Sleyvas has advertised his proposed ZG run, then don't sign up. There are other established ZG runs out there (the AC has three, if I recall correctly) that you can join to get a feel for the place and decide for yourself if you even want to go back. Some people love ZG, others like it but hate the coin/bijou/etc loot system, and some just plain hate the place. I like the boss fights, personally, but the loot system drives me up the wall...still I collect my stuff, though >:L

Sleyvas, please realise that there are some people that have never been to ZG, MC, BWL, or whatever and have no idea what demands any of those instances can place on their current spec. I may have a crapload of armour on Hoofie, but I know first-hand not to take him into certain instances because I lack the resists to really function well as a tank in them. Unlike some, I know what ZG is like (I do carry Bloodcaller after all) and prefer to go as a caster or, if I do bring Hoofie, function in a hybrid role (crowd control, some healing...despite that my gear is horrid for it).

Lastly, let's everyone remember that Crusher activities are about fun and enjoying being around your Clanmates. Personally, I don't care if we wipe on the first trash mobs...if we have a good time, I'm fine paying for my repairs.

i feel the exact same way wald. Just i like to be prepared maybe i need to adjust my thinking abit , but i expect the same reciprocated. Just because its fun dont mean there dont have to be some type of order. Meh sry if i upset anyone.

Actually Sleyvas, he's not 'one of those shadowpriests you've heard about.' He's a holy/dis. In instances, he heals. But the both of us find it offensive that people are insulted, mocked, or even shunned for playing a game the way they want to. For being called a 'support class.' Despite the fact that I'm a tank, I don't make the assumption that other players are only there to support me. They're not. They are there to enjoy themselves. If they enjoy melting faces or using mobs as a scratching post, or frost shocking, then they have every right to.

It's simply attitude like yours, 'play how it benefits me or I don't want you with me', that we find selfish and unfriendly. We dislike seeing it, and when we do, we say so.

Actually Sleyvas, he's not 'one of those shadowpriests you've heard about.' He's a holy/dis. In instances, he heals. But the both of us find it offensive that people are insulted, mocked, or even shunned for playing a game the way they want to. For being called a 'support class.' Despite the fact that I'm a tank, I don't make the assumption that other players are only there to support me. They're not. They are there to enjoy themselves. If they enjoy melting faces or using mobs as a scratching post, or frost shocking, then they have every right to.

It's simply attitude like yours, 'play how it benefits me or I don't want you with me', that we find selfish and unfriendly. We dislike seeing it, and when we do, we say so.

Druids are not a support class ?

you know i thought it was clear but obviously not. MANY RAIDS i have lead i tend to let feral druids dps , shadow priests dps , along with shamans not worrying one bit about healing ... BUt if we need them to HEAL or them to tank or them to decurse for a FIGHT thats what they will be doing . If winning or losing means 3 spots on the dps meter FOR A FEW FIGHTS then oh well.

Play wow how it benefits me ? you dont know me . dont assume you know me .. please ever dont make that mistake again. I said one thing that some people took offence to and blew it out of proportion. I apologized ( see above ). Yet you come to me like this. Support class comment is you support the raid. totems support the raid , heals support the raid , buffs support the raid .. im the least selfish guy in here, ive given endless amounts .. but that aside, not that me saying so would make a difference since you are so passionate. Do me a favor from now on when you have a problem with me do not talk to me, unless you want to actually discuss. all you did was just cause more pointing ... speak to one of my elders. Spare me this drama. AGAIN I WAS WRONG IN MY TONE. I will not sit by as you keep this post alive .. wolf , maube , grulg whomever can you lock this post and please address me in game.

Just stating what my opinion of the situation is. I'm not really passionate about it. I guess I jsut took your initial post the wrong way, it really did come off like you were saying that classes that have the ability to heal should only be healing, and that's what I argue against. Since you've said that's not what you meant, then we have no argument.

Other than the druids. Druids are a hybrid class, not a support class. But that's a different discussion. As a gesture of peace, I offer this tasty snack :

:)

Yep, we're all adults here. We handle our "disagreements", "misinterpretations" etc.. directly, openly and without malice. Better to communicate directly to nip things in the bud before they start. We're all a family here working towards the same goal and while our membership has grown, we would hope that everyone that is a part of of our little community bears that in mind when discussing things with each other.

Eat, drink and be merry!

*This message has been brought to you by the letter S and the number 5*

Now back to the original post, those that are interested go sign up :)

I am deeply offended here. I find your choice of using the letter S as overpowered, you could only be talking about my class *S=Shadowknights*. Oh wait, im a warrior not a shadowknight and I um, have the wrong game. Disregard please! :):dancing_smile:

Rel