Onyxia Raid for 5/18/06

Huato

We currently only have 20 people signed up, and none of them are priests. It's looking like this will not happen tonight, but will be back next week (5/25/06).

I am going to wait a little longer before officially calling it off to see if anyone else is interested, but it's probably not going to happen tonight due to lack of interest.

Ok, I'm going to go ahead and call it for the night.

Zuato needs attuned to the core, so that is an option for a few people if they are interested. Otherwise, it's whever you guys want to do! :)

Just let me know what time you want to get started and I can go with Zuato to get attuned. Perhaps after that we could get a group together for an UBRS run for those of us still trying to get attuned to Ony as well. LIke I said, just post what time you want to get statrted tonight.

K, i'll try and be on by 9 server time, sounds like if wecan get a solid group of 5 then Z and I can get attuned, get him the heads of the dragons and then if we have enough people able to stick around make an UBRS run so Z and I can get our Draks blood. I tried last night w/ a PUG but it didnt work out so well. I know we can get it done with crushers so....Crushers4thewin!

We can certainly take down drak...I took Zu in with a mostly Crushers group and was the primary healer for the 10 man run and we took him down. :)

Sorry Alhazad. I wanted to kill her tonight too. :)

*looks over at his stack of books thinking about final tomorrow morning....* :) Meh, I slept through most of the classes and am getting an A anyway.....guess I better pick up th pace on my studying today :) Its worth the effort to get us all up to speed :) see ya at 9.

If I have the time I'm game for it. I do need to get attuned first and foremost...I'm a resto spec Druid and that will come in handy in the Core. :bunny:

After that as long as I have time I'm up for anything.

I will be on by 9 server time, I'm up for anything, Zuato and I are definitely getting attuned straight away, after that I desperately want to get Ony keyed as well, even if it means a few UBRS runs tonight. Xaos is over, I finally got a network adapter so we can both be on, he'll be in MC till about 11 server time but should be able to help out after that, he also needs Drakks blood.

Big Night ahead, go crushers!