All Tier 3 Pics and Stats

Martok

God #### blizzard and their catering to resto! >:L

The Shaman set is nothing BUT healing, and they call it Earthshatter!

The Paladins not only get healing but 5% chance to crit with spells on their friggin' plate.

Edit: This can't be right...the entire epic set has no resists to it at all...that doesn't go with Blizzard's prior sets.

Edited by Huato

the new stest arnt that bad. they will give us more damage with spells but the set bonuses suck. i hate resto i am mainly elimental and enhancement.

Same here Depaa...Elemental/Enhance with 5 points in resto.

The EF and Ten Storms sets have better item bonuses than this set does. It aggravates me that Pallys get 5% crit with spells on their set, and they are the defensive hybrid...we get...no + damage, no + crit tot spells. Just straight + healing and mana /5. I think the devlopers went on a bender and forgot which hybrid does what when they were deciding the stats on these two. >:L

Edited by Huato

Apart from the absurdly high statistics and multiple set bonuses, it was pointed out that the new class sets have no resistances attached to them. The reason for this is twofold. Primarily, this has allowed Blizzard to allocate the points into sexier categories like attack power, spell damage, and the like. The second reason is because Naxxramas is the last high-end raid instance that Blizzard is planning to implement until the Burning Crusade expansion launches, making Tier 3 armor nice leveling gear once the cap is raised from 60 to 70.

It should be said that it is nice group leveling gear.

I do much better grinding/farming/soloing with the EF stuff that I have and all the + % to crit with spells gear. Things get done a lot faster than I would be able to do so with just stats alone.

Zuato is my healer and it takes a whole helluva lot longer to kill things with him than it does with Huato now that he is resto specced...He can survive quite a bit through healing himself but it takes forever to kill a mob most of the time.

.. an dont forget.. almost everything there you will see from doing /inspect.. its nice they are adding in so many crazy new things, but hay how about throwing a bone to someone other then the top 2% of guilds on your 100+ servers? or is screwing the overall mass of blizzards player base how they are gonna always be.. ::Shrugs:: Im starting to really question the longevity of low/volume quality/quanity guilds with the way blizzard is ramping up the powergamers with the proverbial ' carrot.. '.. An you thought PvP was screwed up before? wait till someone in full tier 3 with those legendary weapons walks up an one shots you because his plus to damage is higher then you MAX damage alone.. ::growl:: /bitter

wait till someone in full tier 3 with those legendary weapons walks up an one shots you because his plus to damage is higher then you MAX damage alone.. ::growl:: /bitter

This doesn't happen already? I know a few mages with around +500 dmg before trinkets...roughly the damage of an unmodified rank 10 frostbolt...