Burning Crusade

Maube

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/05/09/technolo...r=1&oref=slogin

I think this pretty much nails it down.

Also, it looks like they sold the rights to make a movie based on Warcraft! After reading the article below, it looks like it will be done by the same studio who made Batman Begins, a movie I was very impressed with!

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/05/09/technology/09video.html

Fun times, fun times!

Bar, the lurking lootwhore from hell :)

Edited by Baracko

About this interview about Burning Crusade

It is a token system but a refined token system. In Ahn’Qiraj and Zul’Gurub we realized we made a bad mistake with itemization. Token systems can be good and reputation systems can be very useful, but combining token systems with reputation requirements is not necessarily a good design decision, or at least it wasn’t with ZG and AQ.

Could not agree more with that. Hope they fix that. I never came back to ZG and never get an Armsplint to get my Bracer...

I don’t think that paladins and shamans are supposed to explicitly balance each other out. They are supposed to be different, and frankly at some perverse level I think it’s good that there’s this animosity.

Haha. Stop whining and l2p paladins.... :)

Q. So does that mean the Dark Portal will open automatically by itself?A. We haven’t decided. We have a few ideas and we are vehemently debating that with each other currently.

Please not another Gates of An'Qiraj let's crash your server event...

Q. In terms of how Burning Crusade players will be able to handle older content, how many level 70 characters, for example, do you think it will take to kill Ragnaros?

A. I’m not sure because we’re actually about to start testing on that, but I would guess 10 to 15.

LF9M to MC!!

I must say... even better than playable Worgen are playable demony-types. And Draenei girls are cute.

*drool*

And yeah, I like how Kaplan basically admits ZG and AQ20 are broken. "I was playing this, and this stuff dropped, and I said.. this is just broken." Gee. Considering the effort 20 people have to put in to make a ZG go right.. yeah.. either increase the rewards, or decrease the difficulty.

Aye...I think they need to increase the rewards and not decrease the difficulty (ducks as rotten fruits and vegetables are thrown at him). I like a good challenge. :)

And get rid of that damned token system. I have WAY too many coins, bijous, primal hakkari whatevers, scarabs, etc clogging up my packs and bank slots.

Looks like Eredar but they're claiming it's Draenei, descendents supposedly of Eredar. /golfclap

:)

Yeah I hated the faction AND token stuff- I could easily get the tokens but you have to farm the instance over and over for the faction.... :yub:

Edited by Narsica

I'm actually really happy that they made the new alliance race look legitimately cool. It might help stem the tide of blood elves horde side and keep things balanced out.

I actually think they look better than blood elves too. Though, if someone could explain to me how they have an interdimensional SPACE SHIP! I'd be really happy. :)

I'm actually really happy that they made the new alliance race look legitimately cool. It might help stem the tide of blood elves horde side and keep things balanced out.

I actually think they look better than blood elves too. Though, if someone could explain to me how they have an interdimensional SPACE SHIP! I'd be really happy. ???

They're leading the invasion for the Xel'naga (StarCraft lore). :)