Onyxia on Thursday

Maube

I'd be happy to help with world dragons and UBRS tonight for whomever needs them. I'll park Hoofie in Desolace so I can pin Rexxar in place in the interest of time (Hoofie can track humanoids in cat form if needed, but I know his travel path very well and usually find him within a few minutes anyway).

If we can, let's try to get as many possible into the UBRS run(s) that need Drakk's blood. I'd hate to be in the middle of an UBRS run only to see 3-4 people looking to start another group...

Work on it tnight guys =) the world dragons and another UBRS run shouldnt be too hard, just make sure you put it #1 on your priority... but remember, Drak drops 2-3 bloods...

I'll be on in about half hour to 45 mins. Chrys and I need to kill the three named, then return to the Dustwallow marsh and turn them in. Then we get the quest for the next world dragon, kill it, and return again. Lastly, we have to do the UBRS for teh blood. Any help is appreciated. :p

Oy der, Krushas!

I just wanted to say goodluck tonight and express my sadness at not being there for the first Ony run!

Real life takes hold, and I must move!

I look forward to hearing stories of victory and phat loots!

(Jus don' giv nun to dat ole smelly Uglutz)

Baracko/Huskavarne

"The" Lurking Lootwhore from Hell :devil:

I would help you Nars, but I can't log on till around 8ish most likely, at least not long enough to accomplish anything. :rofl:

Dwals, thank you for the info last night and thank you for the possibility of lending a hand this evening. It is very much appreciated. :devil:

Welp, 7 runs still no blood. I'm giving up. Just finally successfully finished a run, and only 2 blood dropped, 3 people needed it and guess what? I didn't get it. :devil:

I EVEN stated that I was making this solely for the purpose of getting a blood, that was all. I passed on everything else. I'm so tired of that place.

Edited by Narsica