Tonights MC and you

Volonazra

Hi everyone,

Hope to see all that signed up and maybe some that will join on the go. In order to make things flow as smooth as possible Im asking everyone prepare for a bumpy ride. Please prepare well before raid time for the raid. Get all the UI bugs worked out, and log in extra early. I expect UI sites to be super slow if not overloaded, as well as there being WoW server issues and a backed up queue.

Hopefully we can make a decent go of it regardless of the issues. Keep in mind tonight may be more difficult than in the past due to things we cant control. Regardless of our technicall issues we should have some fun. What do you think about a MC drinking game? (not for you kiddies though) Stuck in the queue, drink. Get disconnected, two drinks. etc ;)

See you tonight. >:L

I downloaded the new CTRA and it seems to at least load without errors (wish I could say the same about nearly every other add-on that I use). The CTMod homepage is probably the best place to download it, but be aware that it's getting seriously flooded and you may have to refresh the browser a few times to get it to load:

Direct download link

Home page

Edited by Waldonnis

Downloaded CTRaid yesterday when the patch came out, tried it with Maube some time ago and seems to be working.

Post what addons are you people using so I can help running around for updates or doing some dirty patches to fix the most horrible problems.

I can't get the CT_Raid_assist either, so if someone could graciously host this for me for tonights run I'd greatly appreciate it!

EDIT: Looks like it came across in the full add on download, so I don't need it, but others may.

Edited by Huato