Gold instead of experience at 60...

Huato

So I got the boot last night before I could turn in my little cord of ZG Troll heads, so I log in this morning and turn them in...and received 8g and some silver for it...I was shocked! Then I finished another quest for the Zandalar and got another 4 gold...this is good. ;)

After that I had to run for work, but I like that change already!

Now only a little over 1k rep till honored with the Zandalarian tribe.

I think its a good idea, but for me (and many other) waaay belated.

I wouldnt go nuts with turning in quests. The expansion goes soon and all the extra XP is going to really help you get to 70. I for one will be holding off turning in only quests that -need- to be asap.

I know...but with the majority of the instances being reduced to 5 man, this gives me the ability to get the quests done, gain faction, and get more money until then.

No matter what, those of us that are at 60 are going to be at a disadvantage vs. those that are not there yet when the expansion hits (I don't expect to see it till Nov. at the earliest the way things are going).

I know...but with the majority of the instances being reduced to 5 man, this gives me the ability to get the quests done, gain faction, and get more money until then.

Thats true.

No matter what, those of us that are at 60 are going to be at a disadvantage vs. those that are not there yet when the expansion hits (I don't expect to see it till Nov. at the earliest the way things are going).

NOVEMBER! aaarrrghh ;)

The November thing is just a guess...it appears that Blizzard is going to get the class updates done prior to putting out the expansion, so at the rate things are going, I wouldn't expect the expansion to make it through public testing till Novemeber, especially if it is as ambitious as it sounds.

Just a guess on my part though. They could rush it out and patch it 4 or 5 times a month till it's stable though. :rofl:

The November thing is just a guess...it appears that Blizzard is going to get the class updates done prior to putting out the expansion, so at the rate things are going, I wouldn't expect the expansion to make it through public testing till Novemeber, especially if it is as ambitious as it sounds.

http://www.wowwiki.com/Burning_Crusade#Release_Date

ebgames has it in preorder to july 2nd, e3 is may. Maybe mid-year. Then I'll roll my Blond Elf.

They may have it for pre-order, but they've also had Duke Nukem Forever on preorder before too. :rofl:

Seriously though...with the state of the game, and as ambitious as the expansion is supposed to be, I would be VERY surprised if it made it before November, and if so, if it didn't require all sorts of patches just to be playable.

/em thinks back to the Luclin release...

Oh yes. I have to admit I giggle when I hear WoW players complain about patches and customer service etc. We have it good compared to the way other companies treat customers. IMO anyway.