Molten Core Signup: Wed March 29th

Maube

I'm more interested in the fillup of Priests....

Goodness gracious! Chatting with Julain last night, he is wanting to run with us if there is room =) he is tired of waiting for table scraps tossed to him by WW =)

Suddenly I am too popular =X People know me by reputation... at least its a good rep :)

Suddenly I am too popular =X People know me by reputation... at least its a good rep :)

I warned ya, its going to get more complicated as we go along too. We must be sure we take care of clan first to make it uncomplicated internally. Then if we need to take steps to let people have more than "table scraps" if we can. I hope people will not start thinking in terms of expectation. I hope people understand we cant accommodate everyone, all the time. Our good friends will, but those that know us only on raid day thats who we will hear negativity from. Handle the people well, lead the raid best you can, make it fun and entertaining for everyone and your rep will continue to grow as will the raid.

I know I harped on this earlier, but one of the side effects of these runs, and future runs when we break into BWL, is when people realize that crushers are getting first dibs on slots (obviously), we may see in large influx of member applications. Some of these applications undoubltedy will be short term, if you get my meaning.

Is it too late to submit for a shammy spot? I tried to get to the signup link but it said I wasn't regestered.

[EDIT] - Ok, I was able to get to the sign up sheet and it looks full. I'll try for the next run. Also...looks like my druid is going to be needed! ;)

Skyseer (60 Elemental Shaman)

-Sons of Draenor

Edited by Skyseer

I have no idea how to work that thing...I'll sign up from here on out if there's room for me. If not...back to Belaru and Muato's raid..hehe.