Wanted: Black Diamond

Huato

If anyone happens across a Black Diamond, I am in need of one. (This is not the Pristine Black Diamond, just the regular run of the mill Black Diamond).

I'll work something out with you for the diamond. :)

I can craft the Darkrune Plate, and I think that there's some Darkrune recipe on the Guild Bank.

On the other hand, all I can say is thanks to all crushers on the MC run and those not running but helping.. I'm being a terrible tank, my gear is nothing compared to Mirk, Alhazad, etc.. and still Maube has no doubt apointing me as the MT.

I feel very bad for not keeping up with game time and grinding to get better equip and stuff so I can guarantee better survival for the raid and honor for the Clan. But still, thanks, I'm having a lot of fun playing with you guys.

<3

Lordy, der Green!!! Dis is a game!!

We got all different levels and types of peeps playing-ya doin' fine!! We are all different ,BUT, we are all Crushers and stand united!! :p:D:laugh:

http://www.thottbot.com/index.cgi?i=Darkrune+Breastplate

Thanks to Waldonnis/Verissi sending me the Dark Runes I crafted the Breastplate last night.

Now I need Gauntlets and helm for 70 SR, +60 from the priest buff = 130 SR...

I always think that those resistances are calculated in some strange way...

Jeesh Green!

Don't worry about the gear stuff.....we run with people we like to run with regardless of the gear.

Anyhow, I mananged to get about ten of them runes if you need some more for your new armor!

Just no more whistling@!

WE ran through Scholo three times in the past two days to collect Dark runes =)

You are doing great in MC! We are hitting the easy button on a couple bosses by tanking them with players alreadygeared, but we are working on getting that gear for you! =) That and I sign you and Al up automatically since we have so many warriors =X We gotta get you practicing your stance dance... you do have Beserking now right? =p hehe You know we love yah, even if you do Leeroy on us... the random bursts of song just remind us why we are CRushers! The experience is why we are in it, not the gear :p THo we do look pretty badass in purples..

Nope, there are Black diamonds and there are Pristine Black diamonds

I have both pristine and regulars stashed away, but not sure how many of each. Just let me know how many and I'll see what I've got to send. I generally keep a stash of every gem and have little use for most of them, so I don't mind sending all of them if it'll help get Green decked out ;)

And I agree with Maube, Green...don't take MC tank switches too seriously. MC is still a learning curve for many of us and we're all driving ourselves a bit harder than we would if it were UBRS/Scholo/etc. The way I see it, though, we demolish the lower instances and adapt very well to the unexpected...once we learn this one and get more confident, it won't be much different.

For me, I analyse absolutely every encounter I face trying to improve...and sometimes beat myself up over things that I can't control (in my case, spell resists, fluke string of crits that draws aggro, etc). On our first MC run, I was super-paranoid about messing things up somehow (I still believe that a poorly-played mage can wipe a raid more quickly than almost any other class). Don't get caught up in all of that...I'd rather have you tanking and singing on TS than some of the 'super-serious raiding guild' tanks out there because we have more fun and can adapt if things don't go exactly as planned (or at least take our wipes lightly). Those serious guys may be better equipped or know some tricks that we may not, but I'd prefer to laugh, learn, and die than feel like raiding is a job. We can address the equipment problem...not sure if some of the "hard cores" can solve the lack of fun thing, though :D