MC Success

Wolf

The first true milestone of the brand new Crusher MC raids took place with dropping Lucifron last night. The raid went extremely smoothly through to Luci's chambers. With a little tweaking, we took the snake down. Next week will be even sweeter I'm sure. Job well done everyone. Nice work Maube. Now if everyone can listen to Maube and get do the mountain on time, that would be just fantastic :devil:

Aye! Twas a good battle in there, and a few people walked away with some nice stuff! :devil:

Now to go farm for a bit so I can afford our next foray into there! lol

My repair bill was right at 4 gold. :cry:

But I don't mind one bit. Last night was a lot of fun, and we could have taken a shot at Magmadar had we had more time (so be early next week if possible!).

The poor Priests had to work overtime that last battle dispelling though. They did a damn good job keeping the Impending Doom off us.

And thanks again Maube for getting this off the ground and going!

Thanks to a little help from our friends, and our own determination, we have truely reached a milestone. I hope everyone involved enjoyed it as much as I did. For those who's joined with us from outside the guild, there were some harsh moments of direction but it was not done intending to be mean spirited. I assure you, get to know us a little better and you will know that we are a great community. Now..some of the longtimers know, we have waded through alot of caca to get here. I hope you feel good about our little victory.

Since we had problems with the Impending Doom magic debuff last night, I've been kicking around ideas to try and think of what we can do to help the priests out during this encounter...we asked an awful lot of them last night to be the only class to remove magic from the main healers, tanks, and mages.

One thing that came to mind was Felhunters. Apparently they can also remove Mind Control, and can remove the magic debuff...it will require a little more alertness from the Locks, but that would help tremendously. Maybe have the locks DOT up Luci and then switch to sending their Felhunters out to demagic a set group...mayeb have the priests on primary healers, locks on mages, etc.

Is that feasible?

One thing that came to mind was Felhunters. Apparently they can also remove Mind Control, and can remove the magic debuff...it will require a little more alertness from the Locks, but that would help tremendously. Maybe have the locks DOT up Luci and then switch to sending their Felhunters out to demagic a set group...mayeb have the priests on primary healers, locks on mages, etc.

Is that feasible?

hmm maybe, lets take it to another thread though.

Just wanted to say that everyone did a great job last night and I'm very happy to have been a part of Lucifron's demise alongside you all. I think we have a really good thing going with this Wednesday run and it can only get better!

We're improving at a much faster pace than I expected and I was grinning when it was pointed out that we were staring at Lucifron without having any complete wipes...on only our second venture as a group into MC!

Fanastic work on everyone's part and a big "job well done" to Maube for her leadership and everything that she's done to make this happen (and congrats on the "Boots of phat l00tz"!!!).

Great news you guys. Congratulations abound. Sorry I was not there, I am hopfully on my final push to Champion this week. So I'm not leaving PvP this week, I want to complete my PvP set gear, and maybe just maybe push to Lt. General and get an inexpensive epic mount.

Looking forward to joining you sometime in the next couple weeks, when my PvP push is over and I can go back to doing it for fun.

Thanks to a little help from our friends, and our own determination, we have truely reached a milestone. I hope everyone involved enjoyed it as much as I did. For those who's joined with us from outside the guild, there were some harsh moments of direction but it was not done intending to be mean spirited. I assure you, get to know us a little better and you will know that we are a great community. Now..some of the longtimers know, we have waded through alot of caca to get here. I hope you feel good about our little victory.

I know of the Caca of which you speak. :devil: Been there still kinda doing it.

I think this could not have happened to a better guild.

::blush::

It isnt my leadership that got us here... it is me being a pain in the ass and harrassing people to show up! Of course... I am sure you guys could do it without me =)

I am proud to be a Crusher... and you have no idea how much I was yelling when we took down Luci... hell to the awesome boots I won... WE TOOK DOWN LUCI!

And I lived through it... with 102 hitpoints remaining ::giggles::