Ragefire Chasm/Wailing Caverns

Nadjha

Tinqa wanted me to relay to you that she is ready to do these two dungeons. This will be her first time out in one, she's a bit nervous and has lost her voice, which explains why I am speaking for her. So if you see her on and are able to show her the ropes just send her a whisper!

((Not too fluent in our ingame language yet ... didn't wanna say the wrong thing and end up doing some high level hunt!))

Not to worry about the "urk blah". The only way to get over the fear is to jump right it. Like a pool, it will be cold and shocking at first but just keep moving and you'll adjust in no time.

Im sure someone will be able to help you. Send out a warcall in-game when you are ready.

I can help ya too if you just give me a yell! I've got a priest, a rogue and a warrior all in the mid to late twenties that will be glad to wade through those dungeons again. :yub:

Uk, me braved da Ragefire wid da Crushas tuday. Maybe tumorrow we can do da Wailing Caverns. Dat was fun playin wid da clanmates!!

Dabu to all dat helped!