The time has come...

Waldonnis

...to start down the path of enslaving my own dreadsteed.

I've read some of the guides already, but am still a tad confused as to which things are required and which aren't if someone else already has been through the quest chain. I would be happy to purchase the quest items if we think that having someone with a second set would be a good idea, but I'll still need some assistance for the final quest and, of course, someone with a DM key.

I'm not in a huge rush to do this and know that we've got a ton going on this week already, but if anyone is willing to help (even if it's just advice and knowledge) with this, I'd be very appreciative. In the meantime, I'll farm for the owlbeast blood and work on getting the arcanite and so forth together.

Speaking of which, I'm in need of several arcanite bars and have the materials. I know that someone mentioned that they keep some in the bank and would trade them for the materials, but my ever-failing memory strikes again as to who mentioned it :laugh: If not, I'd be happy to work with one of our alchemists to get them transmuted over a period of time that doesn't overtax their cooldown/usage for income.

I've done this quest with a few warlocks alliance side, and it was fun but at the same time a pain! You've gotta basically do the entire west instance in Dire Maul and it can take quite a bit of time. For a clear walkthrough, try this link http://www.warcraftcentral.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10197

As you can see, the materials list is a rather hefty one, but that's what you get for a "free" epic mount! =p

I'll be glad to help if you ever need a priest. :laugh:

You will need to complete the first part of the quest involving the arcanite bars, shards, and dark Iron I believe. Once you have completed those, I have the components to summon the Dreadstead, which will save you and plenty other Skullcrushers a pretty penny. Just send me an ingame mail, or post on here once you are to the point where you can do the quest.

Ah yub annuddah apprentiz ready fur da trial.

Lurn da sekretz here http://www.wowmb.net/content/Dreadsteed.htm Dit hab pikturz if yu nub read su gud. harhar

Xaoz is da keepah uv da shadow artifactz, him will ovahsee da ritual wid yu. Alzu, all da materialz needed kan be ubtained frum da many crushaz. Su, skribul wat fingz yu needin agh wez help if wez kan.

Edited by Volonazra