Valentine's Day '06

Volonazra

Happy Valentines Day to all!

Who has a date tonight? What are your date plans? What kind of romantic things are you doing for the ones you love, or want to "love"?

Who could care less about this "holiday"? Is anyone unable to be with their valentine today? What will you be doing if you dont have any romantic encounters tonight?

As for me, the love of my life is in Denver for some work confrence. So, nub lubin fur da Chief. :D I sent her off on Sun. with a card made by me and my two little girls. I hid a series of love notes in her luggage and paperwork she took. She called and said she only found two of the three. I plan to pick her up tomorrow and will bring her some simple flowers. So, im probably kicking around WoW tonight. Whatever you are all are doing, I hope it brings a smile to your face. >:L

Working... and being there is no male staff on tonight... and one of our clients has a severe behavior issue when no male is on... it is going to be a hellish night for me...

at least Kat brought me home a card and some chocolates... so I am going to work smiling..

me i am just hanging out with friends and playing wow. i know thats sad but i having alot of people in my room at the same time so its all good. were going to party and then gout out side the dorm and hang out. oi that sounds lame :)>:L:D

Muru brought home some pretty flowers for his wife last night! Muru cleaned the whole house today, while the lil' wifey was doing her contracting work! (Muru offa werk today!) Muru, wifey and all liil' orklins going out to eat tonight!! >:L:D

Should be on WOW later tonight!!

Happy Valentines all! :)

Tainish got me flowers, and we hope to be on later tonight. But then again, I see a bottle of red wine in our future so if we do make it on, I might be kind of silly!

I got him some noise cancelling ear buds for his i-Pod. He's traveling more for work and the planes are loud enough that the noise cancelling stuff is most helpful.

<3 to my WoW friends

edit: teehee, the wine won!

Edited by Qiris

I went to the bar with my brother and some co-workers because my brother had the bright idea that the only girls that would go to the bar on valentines day would be single >:L gotta love family. Only got to have one drink though cause i live a half hour from where they all work so had to drive home and wanted to be more than sober to come home.

I went to the bar with my brother and some co-workers because my brother had the bright idea that the only girls that would go to the bar on valentines day would be single :D

Brrrilliant! >:L