Thinking about joining

Rusty

Hey I got a 14 day trial and was thinking of trying out the game some of the guys know me from Ultima Online and Star Wars was just wondering who I should contact in game to get hooked up with the clan.

Looks like they dont want me to play I loaded game buts ive been waiting 10 minutes now for the account creation website to load and the main site wont load very quick either

Welcome to maintenance day gone awry. Every Tuesday morning is maintenance day, and today seems to have gone very badly for them...it isn't like this every Tuesday, but anytime after a major patch it usually happens once or twice.

Hang in there - it does get better :yahoo:

OH, and prepare for the much beloved queing system to get onto your server. The servers cant handle all the subscribed players at once. Therefore, you must wait in a queue untill sufficient space is available.

Rusty, its going to be a looooong evening. On the bright side, its a great game. Wear a bib, cause soon enough you will be a drooling, addicted, vegitable just like the rest of us.

Dem Curshaz iz da best. Me beed all ober the da place me seed lotz uv clans, and da best by far is dese heer Crushaz. Dey is helpful, friendly, talkitive, and oberall just great latz. Enyting you wanna du dese latz kin help. and more impotently dey is willin ta help. :yahoo::)

Dem Curshaz iz da best.  Me beed all ober the da place me seed lotz uv clans, and da best by far is dese heer Crushaz.  Dey is helpful, friendly, talkitive, and oberall just great latz.  Enyting you wanna du dese latz kin help. and more impotently dey is willin ta help.  :):)

::hands on hips:: And where have you been mistah!? Havent seen you or daht Slackah Tuuroh in days! Dah Mudder nub happy!"

Seriously tho... the Qs are really sucky... makes me a very sad panda... hoping it gets cleared up soon tho!

Well finally got on last night and started character and got added to guild My character is a Troll Hunter named Brudu. Was also wondering if anyone had any suggestions on if i should just follow the startup quests or if anyone else is working a new character?

I've always got a few characters in-process, since I keep deleting a few here and there and starting over (I think I like starting out more than I like sitting at 60).

Personally, I'd do the starter quests until you hit the point where you need to go into Ragefire Chasm (your first instance run). By that point, you should have the general feel for the game and will probably have a pet by then as well!

Once you're ready for Ragefire Chasm (RFC for short), I can bring one of mine to help out and run with you a bit. I think my rogue and hunter are a bit too far into the game to go without it being a "run-through", but perhaps my teen-level priest or warrior could come out to help. Worst case scenario, I love playing bear-tank on my druid, so I could always go to maul some faces and help out with him.