Sekut'ar where have you been

Epit Kinstar

Sek me and the rest of the guildmates haven't seen much of you and you might be on late at night. But anyway Char's alt morningstar' wanted me to accept someone in the guild and i try yet i didn't have the athority to do it. If you can give me the abillity to accapt people in the guild that would be cool. I did sponser him so at the time being thats all i can do.

Hola. Sorry for the disappearing act folks. =) I'm still alive. Been very busy with work and school. Anyways, yes, I'll be logging in tonight Epit after work (urg), and I'll invite Char's friend tonight as well.

BTW Arkan, yes, I did buy one of those dolls. It makes a great addition to my collection of Life size barbie dolls......the male ones.

:yahoo:

Hola. Sorry for the disappearing act folks. =) I'm still alive.  Been very busy with work and school. Anyways, yes, I'll be logging in tonight Epit after work (urg), and I'll invite Char's friend tonight as well.

BTW Arkan, yes, I did buy one of those dolls. It makes a great addition to my collection of Life size barbie dolls......the male ones.

:yahoo:

6 foot tall anatomically correct ken doll with vibrating butt cheeks?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived