Frustrations!

Maube

#1 The lag is HORRIBLE lately

#2 Three horde 30-39 WSG to one alliance

#3 Blizzard not saying what the heck is wrong nor aparently doing anything aobut itl....

Omg I just want to cry!

::rants and raves::

*comforts Maube*

Here hab a cukee. :friends:

(you know, you -will- have to level and move on at some point. Also, the kids(read Alliance) these days wont do something if its not easy or immediately gratifying. Who was it that said;"We broke our toys." he was right.)

Edited by Volonazra

*comforts Maube*

Here hab a cukee. :friends:

(you know, you -will- have to level and move on at some point.  Also, the kids(read Alliance) these days wont do something if its not easy or immediately gratifying.  Who was it that said;"We broke our toys."  he was right.)

Dabu Cheef!

And we will move up, just want to get to Revered =p only 1k away from it!

We had a good couple of runs there, fast games and faster Q.

So I cant complain too much... once the lagbeast stopped chewing on me!

At least you guys have some good team players moving up! Gunna hafta Join Benim with Tazzy as a priestie!

Dat lag monster was hurtin me too, Maube. So much so dat when me finally got back in, me took a hearthstone ta safety and called it a night (at 7 PM server time!).

When ye folks get ta the next bracket, Tainish and I (that would be Xiris) wanna come play smack da humies too!

OMG! One night that the lag beast didn't rear its ugly head for me. >:0

I thought about bringing Zuato out to play in the BG's, but I wanted to work on the Silithius stuff, and I am glad I did. We had a full Crusher group down there blowing through quests and it was a good time. :)

:yub:

Plus Huato is not nearly as broke as he was from the quest turn ins and rewards which helped considerably (Huato had 4 gold to his name when I logged on last night. When I logged out I had 20 - all from quest rewards and selling the quest rewards I couldn't use since they are soulbound).

Silithius has been good to me...especially with drops. I solo'd Destiny out of a Rumbler and Hand of Edward the Odd out of a Twilight Flamereaver or whatever they are called the other night. I know those are random world drops, but two in one place makes me like that Hell hole all the more...I hate grinding down there because stuff is difficult solo, but it's been rewarding. More so with the group we had last night just for the companionship and help. Those bugs are nasty!

I'd love to get Zuato to exalted with all the WSG factions before moving him up to 60, but I'm really enjoying Huato more so now that I respecced (yeah, I've respecced him a lot lately. lol. So far this one is elemental/enhance and I'm enjoying it a lot). I'm not sure if I'll log with Huato or Zuato tonight...I need to limit my time online tonight because tommorrow is MC night. :friends:

Frustrated? You? C'mon der Taz, just put on Maube and get to klompin' high end a bit!!>:0

And ya wanna know sumtin' about lag?:yub: Two things-

1- Make sure ya have 1 gig of RAM! Makes a HUGE difference.

2- Turn down yer graphics settings! (I know I might be pelted fer this one, since peeps like to play at 1600 * 1200 at 800 billion colors to show off their vid cards:) I run an old 1.4 Ghz AMD TBird- about as old a CPU as you can find, but I run it at the lowest vid settings at 800 * 600 resolution. Honestly, it looks fine to me. I did this months ago when Muru was pvping, cuz who cares how far ya can see the horizon in Durotar when ya runnin' at 2.3 FPS:)

Now, I have virtually no lag anywhere. :friends:

Those are all great suggestions and when I didn't have the ram or the great video card, I did that.

But see, I had no lag until yesterday afternoon. None. I haven't logged on yet, but I'm really hoping it was a yesterday issue :friends:

Those are all great suggestions and when I didn't have the ram or the great video card, I did that.

But see, I had no lag until yesterday afternoon. None. I haven't logged on yet, but I'm really hoping it was a yesterday issue  :friends:

I hope so too...Hopefully my ISP issues didn't come to haunt you.

Still can't wait till Saturday to get my issues (hopefully) resolved.

I am having no problems with lag monsta since Tuesday......so I defer any advice to Muru.

This though may be the only way the GODS see as possible to slow the ever dominating Skullcrushers from taking over thier game engine......Alliance probably started paying off corrupted humans at the helm of the contwols.

:friends: