20-29 Tier Killahs!

Maube

Well congratulations to Katakorinthia for being the #1 20-29 PvPer this week!

Katak

Chrysalia (one of our regulars)

Waldonnis (hassling him tah join us)

Tazzak

(two other people)

Wuulf

Zinaka (working on getting him tah join us too)

and Vanidi leads dah 28s!

Woooogah!

Show dem pushdugs how dah Horde play!

On an amusing note... the Alliance Twink who said we have no skill whatsoever (and never wins when we play with our regulars) now AFKs our of the battle. Either at the beginning when she first sees us... or RIGHT before she is ganked hard =p

If the lack of skills causes us to win... damn those Alliance must suck worse then I thought! :D

Unfortunatly after looking at this forum on PvP it looks like Katak, Wald and Tazzy are capped at the amount of rank they can get.

30% into Sergeant... so it looks like we are gunna hafta level by Tuesday or else the whole week's honor is going to waste...

So this will definitely be our last week in this tier. :D

Hey! I single handedly took out their druid last night a few times! lol

:D

I am going to be playing Zuato more now...the two times that I've gotten to run with this group have been a total blast! :D

We need to work on getting those unguilded guys/gals to join us. We make a great team...well, I help when I can - you guys/gals make an awesome team. :devil:

Hey! I single handedly took out their druid last night a few times! lol

:D

I am going to be playing Zuato more now...the two times that I've gotten to run with this group have been a total blast!  :D

We need to work on getting those unguilded guys/gals to join us. We make a great team...well, I help when I can - you guys/gals make an awesome team.  :devil:

Ayup. I went from 0 to into Sargeant. A helluva week. I can ding anytime into the 30 bracket. (I'm off for 5 days starting Friday. My plan is to start levelling and get up to 36-37 by Tuesday so that next week can be focussed on the next tier so I doubt I'll be pvping too much this week. Maybe a bit here and there just to stay in sargeant rank

Zuato is still 26, so I can level a bit before leaving this bracket....but I'd like to move up with you guys, so if anyone wants to group up with me when I'm on, I'd be glad to help with whatever :devil:

I have some Green Whelp Armor with +50 health enchant sitting in the bank waiting on me to hit 30. :D

I'm only 62% into Scout, but I'm more concerned with Rep for WSG then AB before I get Zuato to 60. Want to be able to get the good PVP gear prior to 60.

I can't put into words how much fun I've had with this group, and with the Druid in general. I had fun last night playing with a Paladin (29th level)...he kept healing and I just changed forms, popped a couple heals, and he couldn't do anything to me since I could heal as good or beter than he could and I could tank or change and deal damage better than he could. :D

Dont forget when Tazzy took out Dinky one on one! Now that was a fun fight! Wish ah had Fraps tah share dat tidbit of lovin!

Wuulf when yer on, we ken discuss dah levelin... Vanidi is gunna be mighty mad at us tho! But with the time off dat Katak be havin dis week... think it is a good idea for us to level now while we have the chance... and then be ready for AB next weekend for dah holiday

Dont forget when Tazzy took out Dinky one on one!  Now that was a fun fight!  Wish ah had Fraps tah share dat tidbit of lovin! 

Wuulf when yer on, we ken discuss dah levelin... Vanidi is gunna be mighty mad at us tho!  But with the time off dat Katak be havin dis week... think it is a good idea for us to level now while we have the chance... and then be ready for AB next weekend for dah holiday

I would have to agree as I'm one bubble from 30 and without more ranking it's time to roll on next tier. We can help Van get up there with us. Ideally I'd like to catch everyone in the squad up to even level so we can continue on together with everyone. We won't drop out of sargeant rank this week even if we don't pvp, so it would make sense to use these in between weeks to level us up to competitive next tier levels. At the same time, we'll run our 60's in the mix to hit the instance bosses to gear everyone up.

Vanidi wont be here til the day after Christmas... but we can do AB tonight methinks... not to mention try to get the other regulars up in levels. Even if we cant rank anymore we can still get Rep.

So we have to work somethin out =) I dont like outleveling everyone in our tier yet... but it willbe a couple of days before we are high enough to play the BGs again, we will have to see however, at least we have a lot of people who can run us through the instances to get the good gear!

With the teamwork that has been shown lately, do you think that we'd really be all that outclassed at say 32 or 34? I think our teamwork would be good enough to work through the BG's even at the low end of the spectrum.

good point Huato, I try not to BG until the four of the bracket :D so the next one would be 34

That way I have some new spells and usualy some better equipment. The Enchant twinkage wont hurt us as badly in the next tier as we have more nad more stats added to our stuph, but we will see =)

Plannin on AB for tonight so if anyone is interested, yah know where tah find me!

Cool. I will try to make it tonight if I can! :D

Would like to do more WSG for faction, but I am willing to go to AB too.

I need to level to 29 quickly to keep from being left behind, so I may go ahead and quest while I can too.

Cool. I will try to make it tonight if I can! :tease:

Would like to do more WSG for faction, but I am willing to go to AB too.

I need to level to 29 quickly to keep from being left behind, so I may go ahead and quest while I can too.

I've got Work functions tonight and tomorrow so I won't be on until Friday (I'm off then so I'll probably play most of the day and night Friday)

Had another good night in WSG last night with Tazzak, Katakorinthia, and crew! :tease:

While I was there we went 4 and 0 again...I'm really close to 27 now, so hopefully if time permits tonight I can either join in again or go questing to get up to 29 (or into my low 30's) to move up with the rest.

Hey, you didn't miss it last night! :rofl: So what do we gotta do to get you to join us? :devil:

I wish I could have stayed longer, but I think we totally demoralized the Alliance the second match! No one (Yes, NO one) on our team died the second match we were in...and they had twinks on their team - one warrior looked like he had Crusader on his 2 hand mace. That was too much fun. I hope to catch up level wise with the rest of you over the weekend so that I can move up to the 30-39 group when you do.

When you guys graduate to the 30-39 bracket I can make this for you now :

http://www.thottbot.com/?i=39924

Its one of the best 1h weapons you can use in the 30 bracket short of the Reforged Sword of Heros, which is like 80g.

The proc happens constantly and the weapon looks WICKEDLY sweet. Also you can put a fiery enchant on it and it winds up being a holy terror.