LIA/SC BRD Run

Hetarm

Hail Skullcrushers!

Last night in the SCLIA channel I mentioned putting together a BRD run sometime this weekend. I'm thinking Saturday night around 2100 EST or so, but I'm flexible with the time. This evening might also be good but we can play it by ear.

I should also mention that I'm on a buisness trip in Arizona right now so I have the time difference, shoddy wireless lan and a laptop conspiring against me. So there, I made my disclaimer.

Interested parties post here so we can get an idea of who wants to go.

Hail Skullcrushers!

Last night in the SCLIA channel I mentioned putting together a BRD run sometime this weekend. I'm thinking Saturday night around 2100 EST or so, but I'm flexible with the time. This evening might also be good but we can play it by ear.

I should also mention that I'm on a buisness trip in Arizona right now so I have the time difference, shoddy wireless lan and a laptop conspiring against me. So there, I made my disclaimer.

Interested parties post here so we can get an idea of who wants to go.

Christmas party season has begun with work kicking off tomorrow so I wouldn't be able to make tomorrow, but I will be on tonight and likely Sunday as well. But definitely tonight (Friday). I'd be happy to lend my blades to anyone running through

Are you looking to 5 man or 10 man BRD?

As long as RL doesn't require me, I would be up for going and helping.  >:L

I would prefer to do a five man since going ten would prevent us from getting quests done IIRC. That's my main goal so I'm not really looking for loot, just a good group to have some fun and get those quests finished for some XP.

Christmas party season has begun with work kicking off tomorrow so I wouldn't be able to make tomorrow, but I will be on tonight and likely Sunday as well. But definitely tonight (Friday). I'd be happy to lend my blades to anyone running through

Excellent! We'll see you online tonight.

Edited by Hetarm

Sounds like a good idea to me Hetarm, I think I can make it (actually am pretty sure). Also, just a little note to all you guys. I am hoping this next week is not too hectic, if it isn't I will be running three RP events, Weds, Thurs, and Fri. Weds will be for the Training Event (Where, young soldiers come to "train" (duel) eachother for positions in the Horde.) Tues will be for the Performance event (Where I, and any willing 60s run lower levels through Instances (only up to WC) while teach them the art of war, this is a Strict IC only run event), lastly Friday will be the Outfitters which is pretty self-explanatory, but to sum it up, it is where we outfit troops with equipment and items for their journeys ahead.

I think these events can later serve as a perfect way of "testing" a persons fortitued and RP'ing skills, also they are fairly fun >:L

My alt ,Benim, has pretty much become my main.Right now he is tottering on the verge of 50 (Undead Holy/Disc Priest). In the following weeks, I will be extremely interested in BRD and other high-level instances. I also can wake up Muru, my 60 Shammy, for help if need be during any of these runs.

All the Crushers know that I have a wife with wide aggro range-ah, hunny, I love ya though!- so generally my play time is 9:30PM or later EST!!

Thanks All! >:L

Morgh will participate Sat night.....and all day Sunday for anyone who wants to blast out chores and/or ANYTHING.....

Sunday sounds great to me. That's usually when I get most of my time online so I'm trying to get quests finished.

Smedlock would really like to join, if possible, if not maybe a second mixed group? i have 5 of those pesky littel questy's in my logbook

You're in the same boat as me. Tonight is definitely looking good, except for the fact that it's 2100 EST. Being two hours behind is really throwing me off. I still have to run a couple of errands since I just got back from work.

Hopefully I'll see you guys online in an hour or so from now.

My apologies to everyone for not being around last night. Our trip to Tucson took a lot longer than I thought it would.

I'm going to try to be around for most of the day on Saturday so if anyone is interested in putting something together just let me know. I'll be asking in SCLIA occasionally anyway.

Het