It’s not you, it’s me.

Kaerfiremane

Dearest friends,

It is with a heavy heart and sad composure that I must announce my departure from Clan Skullcrusher along with Nautar, my wife.

I have posted a goodbye thread in AC as well which goes over the main reasons why I am leaving but I wanted to write something more personal here. You all have been very good to me and especially my wife over the last few months. However, as stated in that post, the game itself was no longer becoming fun for me, and my wife was getting to that point as well.

We both want to do content and play in a manner that is not really what CS, or the AC guilds are all about. I don’t want to be a downer, and I certainly didn’t want to quit or change servers. This is the decision that we came to, and it was very hard to make.

We both love you all very much and hope that you will call on us if you need our help for instances, quests, or just to chat about life or the Horde or whatever :) you are all permanently our friends and we wouldn’t want it any other way.

Please support Volonazra as he leads you in the coming weeks, as leadership is a telling and often thankless job. He does wonders for this guild that go largely unappreciated since they are unknown :D

In closing, please say hi whenever you feel the need, and if you need anything smithed for you that I can make it will always be free of charge to anyone in the Family. My wife's Alchemal services are likewise free.

Love,

-Cameron and Jackie

PS : Typing /gquit was extremely difficult. I nearly cried. While I was trying to prepare myself for this eventuality I will miss you all more than I imagined at first. I will respond here of course if you have any questions about me leaving.

It saddens me to see you go...you were a dear friend and have helped me out with instances and other things while you and I both were here. I wish you and your wife the best of luck in game and out of game, and I have added you to my friends list so I can pester you to be a tank for a PUG for any instance I can think of. :)

May the Earthmother Shine Upon you and your wife.

Kaer and Nautar,

Farewell.

I appreciate the time you were with us. Thanks to Kaer we have gotten many others to join and made many connections in the WoW world. Also, thank you for your help leading when the chips were down. You both know how I feel about your decisions. (We've been talking about this for months now) Hope you only the best finding the fun in the game again. :(

LIke Rhoach wrote, see you next game hopefully. Ill be checking out DDO for sure. Please stay in contact with THE as we will be forming a guild for that game(already in the works).

Edited by Volonazra

Kaer and Nautar,

Farewell.

I appreciate the time you were with us.  Thanks to Kaer we have gotten many others to join and made many connections in the WoW world.  Also, thank you for your help leading when the chips were down.  You both know how I feel about your decisions. (We've been talking about this for months now)  Hope you only the best finding the fun in the game again.  :(

LIke Rhoach wrote, see you next game hopefully.  Ill be checking out DDO for sure.  Please stay in contact with THE as we will be forming a guild for that game(already in the works).

You can rest assured I will never forget any of you, nor will I truly ever be farther than an email, or a tell away.

I hope that I leave you with as fond memories of myself as I have of you all.

DDO is coming around the corner soon indeed. I am not sure where this next step in WOW will take me, but I shall hopefully be playing for some time to come.

<3

Kaer

Indeed, hopefully we will all meet up again in the next game. As usual, my guild in PBS will be open to anyone, and you can expect that I'll be trying several other new entries to the genre :(

I will be happy to do transmuting for you as often as my timer is up.

While i personally do not know you because i do not play WOW, you are a member of T.H.E. just because you quit the guild in that game does not mean you are still not a very much part of the Larger Family here at T.H.E.

Many have quit guilds but are still very active here to talk to the friends we have made

Just know You may have left a guild.. but your still part of the family :):D:D

Indeed, hopefully we will all meet up again in the next game. As usual, my guild in PBS will be open to anyone, and you can expect that I'll be trying several other new entries to the genre :devil:

I will be happy to do transmuting for you as often as my timer is up.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!