Saying my Goodbye in Advance

Sei Teirson

Well, as it seems just about everyone that I know is leaving the game due to these incredibly rediculous changes that SOE has put in. I will remain in game every once and a while, as Sei is still active till Jan 19, but I will more than likely be on Sei'phyre. If you need to get a hold of me please feel free to pm me here or send me an email. It really saddens me to see what they have done to the game, after 3 years of consistant play and grinding and advancing characters this is a slap in the face in its worst form. I regret to say that I will not be re-subscribing my account and at the time of my expiration I will be putting up leadership avaliability for the guild so that you all may choose another. I have enjoyed the great times with you all and I will keep in touch here on the forums.

- Your Leader and Friend,

Sei Teirson

We had some good times man, shame it had to come to an unexpected and premature end. The ride isn't over yet though, will be able to continue where we left off on SWG I hope.

I too will be leaving SWG and following my Master to DnL. I will be on once in a while until May, for those who will be staying my best wishes and it was great while it lasted.

-Your Friend,

Kevo Ivey.

WoW! That's all i can say.

Jan should be my last month as well, but I keep my fingures crossed.

I really don't think that the vet's of the game should have gotten the shaft, that's what they did with the NGE. They're looking for new blood to enter and I really don't think that is happening.

But I still have a couple of cards to use, you never know when or where i'll be, but I will be here reading most everyday.

Sei. . . this is not goodbye as long as you keep in touch. You guys have all been alot of fun to game with and I would like to think that we could all game together again someday.

I still thinks it was cool to take out necrosis with a 3 man team and no jedi, 8 times in a row :drinks: !

You all enjoy and keep reading and posting!!!!

*hugs Sei* not much to add to what everyone else has said. It's sad sad days in SWG :drinks: time to look forward to those new adventures that await us somewhere else, and I can't think of better people to have them with!

Looks like most of us are leaving as I also just canceled my account today before it was charged again tomorrow so as of 11/29 jundra is no more.

Awww crud

Well, no more finely crafted items by the loveable wookiee Kimpek either.

Kimpek got so mad the other day, he loaded up his speeder like a bag lady's grocery cart, and shot off into space in his rickety ship.

Damar had a nervous breakdown. He decided that there were too many jedi for him to hunt as a bounty hunter, and he could never hope to put a dent in their population.

Savrem mysteriously became a jedi over night, and travelled to Mustafar. His last transmission said something about "bugs" and "horrible lag". He has not been heard from since.

GOODBYE SWG!

Another game ruined by stupid decisions! I wonder if the entire staff from Shadowbane is now on the SWG team? :yub:

Well since everyones leaving there's no reason i should stay. i think ill try out DnL and WoW, a friend wants me to try out WoW. So long SWG. i have a awesome time with you all and hope to play with you guys on DnL or WoW

Arkan greet site, SWG R.I.P :yub:

Nah, I'm sticking around for a bit I think. I put to much time and effort into this game for me to leave. (i know i know....""I was a pre-9 Jedi...I was full temp) I don't wanna hear it. :lostit:???:)

Nah, I'm sticking around for a bit I think.  I put to much time and effort into this game for me to leave. (i know i know....""I was a pre-9 Jedi...I was full temp) I don't wanna hear it.  :thumbsup:  :mage:  :gold:

You just want my stuff :tease:

:rofl:

Wasn't sure what to do with my stuff.. think it's just going to die with Jade.. never know.. there is a .5% chance SOE may come to their senses and put the game back the way it was... not that I'm holding my breath or anything... :sorry:

I think there will be a point where subscriptions will become so low that they will either have to close some of or all the servers, or bring back pre-NGE system. However, bringing back the old system would require them admitting they made a mistake, which they haven't owned up to any of the many smaller mistakes before this, so I highly doubt they would admit to this blunder of epic proportions so the game will probably just die completely.

Archived