The Future of SWG-FPS

Arkan'

okay.. dumb question.. feel free to flame me for not knowing.. but what the hell does fps stand for?  >:]

First Person Shooter, instead of using skills, you aim with your mouse and click.

.... ummm FPS require alot of skill go play aao and see if you dont get owned for the first 2 days

.... ummm FPS require alot of skill go play aao and see if you dont get owned for the first 2 days

I stick with Neo Team Fortress Classic for Half-Life. It doesnt seem to require as much skill to get started as a lot of fps games and still has a lot of stuff you can do. I was using it mainly as stress relief til the little kids invaded my server, but now my kamikaze runs strike fear into their noobish "im so leet" selves >:]

okay.. dumb question.. feel free to flame me for not knowing.. but what the hell does fps stand for?  >:]

First Person Shooter, instead of using skills, you aim with your mouse and click.

Perhaps FPS with actual moves, strafes, etc., where being the best basically involves knowing how to get into a good position without being shot first, you have to have some tactics. SWG doesn't even look like it will have that much, just click,click,click, razor trap, click, click, hell the radar will probably still be there. On SWG:The Age of Garbage, its just a matter of who is more precise in their mouse clicks and who has a faster computer, no skill involved, no tactics. And I don't want to be part of a game full of geeks that want to pretend like they are special forces, meh, i'll go play with real guns.

BTW, if you read what I typed again but a bit more carefully(its English, not leet speak), when I say skills it means special attacks, not "pwned jew, I got skills y0." If I wanted to say FPS games could be played by chimps with down syndrome like SWG will be, I'd have typed "instead of using skill." Kthx

Archived