Bags

Xaos

I would be more than happy to make bags for any Crusher who needs em. Runecloth bags are my specialty. If you have the mats, just send em to me and I'll get your bags going quickly!

5x bolt of runecloth

2x rugged leather

:dancing_smile:

16 Slot bags can be crafted, they are called Mooncloth bags.

It takes 2 mooncloth and some bolts of runecloth to make one. It takes two felcloth to make one mooncloth, and here's the rub, mooncloth creation has a FOUR day timer. So that's one piece every four days, so 8 days to make one bag (unless you buy your mooncloth).

Oh, and you have to be standing in a moonwell to turn felcloth into mooncloth.

Xephist, Fire Mage (and yes I have the pattern for it).

I had heard of that...so if I can get you the mooncloth and runecloth you'd make em for me? :)

I like having stuff crafted by fellow members of the guild vs. buying it from someone else. I don't mind gathering or buying the materials myself.

I had heard of that...so if I can get you the mooncloth and runecloth you'd make em for me?  :rofl:

I like having stuff crafted by fellow members of the guild vs. buying it from someone else. I don't mind gathering or buying the materials myself.

Absolutly.

Xephist (gord, jelorian, blah, blah)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I've been runnin outta space like crazy lately so I wondered if any of you tailory types could stitch me up a runecloth bag or three. I think I run out so quick because of that last bag slot that my quiver takes up. I can't offer much in return yet besides my eternal gratitude and anything you might need made out of thick leather or lower goods.

PS

Totally unrelated note but...how do you get your roster to show up in the signature?

Edited by Gaji

I can also make mooncloth and have been making it steadily for almost two weeks now. We should probably keep track of our timers together whenever we need a bunch of bags made for guildies...much easier to make 4-5 mooncloth in two days using a few people than 1 in four days by ourselves :yahoo: I wouldn't mind doing that, at least, since I'm still working on tailor and mooncloth still gives me 1 skill point :yahoo:

If you need any bags made just send me an ingame mail or message. I cannot make mooncloth bags, but runecloth and bottomless bags are available to any crushers...Bottomless Bags need to have mats...Runecloth bags can be provided with just the 2 pieces of Rugged Leather. I can handle the Runecloth.

wait on the Mooncloth bags =p I read somewhere that they are gunna only cost one mooncloth to make...

ahh well who knows...

just lemme know if you ever need baggies... Oh and those Bottomless bags seem awful expensive =p