my eopie

scruffy9

i just got an eopie from the baazar and had to go to tat to pick it up.but its the size of a rat. i thought eopies were mounts.will it grow? and if so how do i get it to grow to normal mount size really fast?

As for how to let them grow I'm not to sure. Last I knew Creature Handlers need to give them experience to get them to grow to what level you want. Now I'm not to sure how this goes being we haven't had a Creature Handler in the guild in a long time. You may want to check out the Creature Handler forums at SOE for some more info.

As for how to let them grow I'm not to sure.  Last I knew Creature Handlers need to give them experience to get them to grow to what level you want.  Now I'm not to sure how this goes being we haven't had a Creature Handler in the guild in a long time.  You may want to check out the Creature Handler forums at SOE for some more info.

thanx :)

They grow in your datpad and normally take a week, then you need to have a creature handler train it for you, I wish I knew one off had.

To find one keep looking in your search under ctrl P. It may not be easy to find one but if you look hard enough and long enough you should find one.

Then you can ride it as a mount, remember you can only have 2 mounts in your datapad.

Archived