- "The Birth of Tears" -

Sei Teirson

This is a little something I wrote on 3/05 and figured it complemented Jadeynns wonderful poem, It was a hard time for me and I hope this gives inspiration to all.

- Tears run rampid with the pain of a thousand daggers through my heart filled with empty dreams, loves lost and lingured, hope only takes to the glass half full. Clarity through insanity is the motivation life brings. Destiney insults the will to strive, pre-destination to deaths gate. Lies and deseption pulls forth the actions of in-consolable man. Guilty is the plee I make, standing alone in the world created for myself, a circle of trust were no one resides. Imagination guides the ashes that are trapped in logic. Listen to the storys told in haste. Smell the fear of conformaty. Watch the souls of others fade. Taste the hypocracy spilled from the mouths through generations past. Touch the folds of knowledge engraved.

This is exactly the way I wrote it, I know the grammer needs a little help but it was one fluid thought.

Very good stuff my man, words seem lacking at this expression and you say you don't have the 'juice' for being a RPer?  Bah I say!

If you have more please share!

Inspiration is key, if I am not inspired I cannot force myself to interact in an environment that is not fitting. Hense my usual mockery and RP in guild chat. It just really depends on the situation.You know its funny cause the only thing that really stops me from taking RP in full tilt is the fact of back-story .. and I would really like to do that comic Idea I think it would be fun .. although we would have to find some alt that we can change into many different characters , but I could write a book continuing from that intro you did for SC. :cry:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived