Attack System Basics

The attack system allows you to bash your fellow gamers. It is highly dependent on posts. The more you post, the more points/gold you get.

Q: How many attacks do I get?

A: When you start, you have 4 attacks. As you gain levels you will gain more attacks.

Q: How do I attack a person?

A: Click on the “Attack User” text under a person’s post statistics, or under a person’s profile.

Q: What is STR?

A: STR is your energy. When you attack, you use STR. The weapons you have available are determined by your current STR. The damage you do to your opponent is determined by the weapon you use and your level. ( stronger users will take less damage )

Q: What is EXP?

A: Whenever you attack, or are attacked, you earn EXP. When you've got enough, you go up a level ( you can only level-up when *you* attack. You cannot level up when attacked by someone else ) Going up a level increases all your stats.

Q: How often can I attack?

A: Attacks will "expire" after a certain amount of time. View your profile, at the bottom it gives attack system information. When an attack expires, you'll regain any STR and HP you lost during that attack. If you've been dead, you'll "respawn" when you regain some HP from an expired attack.

Q: What is gold and how do I buy a potion?

A: Gold is earned by posting. Gold is used in the ATK shop ( link at top ) to purchase potions. Potions can be used to recharge your stats before attacks expire. Currently, the Pheonix Down doesn't do anything... so don't buy one. Potions also can currently be used when you are dead.

Q: How can I revive someone?

A: ( Eventually, it will be changed so that you can only use potions while alive. Pheonix Downs will also have to be used by someone else on you to revivie you once they are functioning in the system. ) So it’s a good idea to have friends or to join a guild.

Q: Who should I attack for maximum benefit?

A: Try to find users who are of a similar level to you... a range of about five above or below your current level... and attack them to have the best chance of doing good damage and earning good experience. Once you've attained a few levels, you may earn better EXP by attacking members a few more levels lower than you ( 5-10 )

Posting only. Each game has a different point system. Too much of a pain to integrate all of them together and not have one game abused by gaining shinies in another game. ;)

• 1 month later...

Ok, I am still confused, though. When it says:

You gain 1 frag(s) (0 stolen).

Sometimes it says 3 frags or that I steal them. They are headshots? I don't get it. My head hurts from all the holes Ser put in it.

Ok, I am still confused, though.  When it says:

You gain 1 frag(s) (0 stolen).

Sometimes it says 3 frags or that I steal them.  They are headshots?  I don't get it.  My head hurts from all the holes Ser put in it.

HAHA no the Boom Headshot is something that comes from a video some gamers put out. Frags are indeed your kills. You get one frag if you kill someone and there are times where you get lucky and actually steal kills from the person you killed. Hope that makes some sense.

• 2 weeks later...

its ok i attacked Martok and got myself killed

And Bal as an advantage over us all hes the web master , so he attacks before we even know what its about

but hey, i think Chris in the army system has far to much gold someone with some str better attack him

nothing Personal Chris :dntknw:;)

• 1 month later...

First, I think Sei's hot for a potion, as he's on all last replies of the attack forum... :sorry:

Second:

(all who use the attack system probably already know all this...)

it would seem that:

- You get an extra attack every 10 levels.

- You steal frags only when you commit suicide and that also not all the time.

- Every 10 levels, the 3 hours fixed time for re-powerup (and rez) time decreases by 10 minutes BUT the when the counter ends and the expiration says "soon", it can last a minute to more than 15 minutes until the attacks are reset. EDIT: Minimum 1 hour to refresh from level 120 and on.

- (if you want to raise kills, don't read...) When you kill someone, I think you get less experience. So I think you should always attack with the best weapon you can use, without killing...

- If you DO want to raise kills, go to "members" then sort by "awaiting autorization" and attack the old ones... they probably just signed and left or something... they won't mind...

Third and most important, I hope it doesn't offend anyone I attack over and over again (a computer at work helps :cry: ), if you are, please PM me and I promise to stop... Really! ;)

Everyone (who doesn't feel like that already...) feel free to attack me :(

Q: What is "Donate Stats" used for and is it reversible?

A: It took me some time, but I have answered myself. So, for the record:

I tried to donate stats (yes, giving your stats to another... I tried to donate to one person I annoyed some with my attacks, Rumblebore. *Bows to Rumblebore*) and it seemed the donated stats do not refresh. I had the HP and STR I donated missing for almost a week :)

But, drinking potions restores the lost stats. PHEW! :D

• 8 months later...

Archived