Instances 101 Registration

morilen

What instances do people need the most?  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

There are many other instances in the lower range, but I do not know them very well. I have done all of the listed ones, except RFK & SFK (but I am confident I can figure them out). I want to get an idea of need from the general members. Once we have a consensus, I will try and schedule runs with people based on the majority needs.

So, vote away... I will give it until this weekend and maybe try and schedule a run for Tuesday the 28th in the evening.

Dire Maul for me as well. Lots of goodies in there. But I also want Sunken Temple as there are some nice rogue dagger drops in there, so I voted Sunken Temple as more of our group members can participate at that level

I would be willing to help lower level runs of course. I understood the intent of the poll. Perhaps i shouldnt have voted...

However, last week Gordantell and myself dedicated a night to rounding up elite quests....unsucessfully. We were told thanks but no thanks if anything at all. Which isnt a problem either and shows me integrity of those players that dont wish to have things handed to them.

In any case, let me know what needs done and I will lend my help.

Edited by Volonazra

I very much need to do Dire Maul as I have finished absolutely nothing in there, but the stuff I covet most as a shaman seems to come from Upper BRS (which was a great run this weekend, did it with Grym- fun times!)

I would be willing to help lower level runs of course.  I understood the intent of the poll.  Perhaps i shouldnt have voted...

However, last week Gordantell and myself dedicated a night to rounding up elite quests....unsucessfully.  We were told thanks but no thanks if anything at all.  Which isnt a problem either and shows me integrity of those players that dont wish to have things handed to them. 

In any case, let me know what needs done and I will lend my help.

I think it also shows that if you're a Skullcrusher with an elite quest, you're always able to find help within the clan whether we make a special night for it or not.

I think we should run through all of DM end of this week or this weekend. Let me know who is interested and when you are available, and I will coordinate everyone.

Also, let me know who is interested in BRD, I have a ton of quests in there and wouldn't mind cleaning up some of those lines. Could do this this weekend as well, let me know about interest and availability.