Kodoz Injured r/l

Guest Charlie

Guest Charlie

May 5 8Pm Kodoz was seriously injured and taken to the hospital.He was sliced up on his arm on a glass aquarium,he had 42 stitches put in and he came home about 1230 appx.He is hurting and at this point he cant really type, he will be home for a while and it was said it could take 3 weeks to heal the injury.As his friend i will miss him in game but i will be in close contact with him so if you want progress just q me. Lets all be there for our r/p Emperor and r/l friend. *charlie hugs her fiancee** Get better Kodoz.. hurry back for all of us:)

**this is from 2005,i was looking over my old posts and saw this was almost exactly 4 yrs ago ,wow memories... O.O

Edited by Charlie

Take care man and dont let that thing get infected or that will be a doosey of an infection with that many stitches

Hopefully you heal quickly and we await your return

if its going be couple weeks, they make these things can put over your arm so you can shower and no water will get into it..

keep us updated and keep things slow and easy

lori

devin

lora

Well, they said a few weeks before its COMPLETELY healed. I'm back to typing okay, and for those with a morbid curiousity, got digital pics of the wounds when we rebandaged it....I get my stitches out this coming friday. Thanks all for the kind words, thoughts, and prayers.

Well, they said a few weeks before its COMPLETELY healed. I'm back to typing okay, and for those with a  morbid curiousity, got digital pics of the wounds when we rebandaged it....I

Hope it heas wel KD and I want to see the pics!!

That is one hell of a cut job you did. Nice battle scar. I guess now you have a r/l taste of what it might feel like to actually by a swordsman getting sliced up ;)

• 3 years later...
Guest Charlie

Not sure if it will bring up this old a post but KD look its almost the 4th anniversary of your aquarium injury hehehe.

And look at the older members in the post O.o

I do miss them so

Edited by Charlie