Borg/aka Stan Ill

Devin Ashley

You should have heard Stan on the phone! He was pretty much making out his will.....

Take your medicine and get plenty of bed rest! You'll be back up and kicking in no time! :)

Hello everyone....

It seems that I am at the edge of getting pneumonia (sp).....severe bronchotis of the lungs with some freeking crap that is doing damage to my lungs. I left work Tues and went to Convienent Care Hospital where they kept me for 4 hrs before releasing me with antibiotics, painkillers and some other syrupy goop. I cant even pronounce the names for the stuff so simple descriptions fit better.

The goop knocks out the cough which was the kicker that started all this 5 days ago and just got worse....Xray of my lungs and chest also showed the coughing has actually injured my ribcage on both sides....the bad side of having strong upper body....I crushed myself.

The painkillers get rid of the headache and esecially the feeling that my eyeballs are going to get blown out of my head when I do cough.....damn I hate that.

The antibiotics are to get to work on the crap in my lungs and it will take 5 days for that to really take any affect they say.

So far I have slept virtually from tues late night till this morning....taking showers everyso often though.

The fever that is also runing is making every liquid I drink turn to sweat ....nearly instantly which on one hand is interesting but on the other hand irritating.....literally ruined one set of pillows last night....soak to ruin.

They said when I get sick it is a doosy....and this is a doosy.

I realize again why I never did drugs as a kid....the wacko feelings that these painkillers and goop give me is not something I enjoy at all.....but its steps to getting better.

Tis not a fun time at all....80 degrees the other day and wearing a sweater I was still freezing but sweating....thats still going on.

Thank you all for your support and kindness.....you all helped me get through the Graves days and as I appreciated it then I do again now.

Getting old sucks.

"Your not as durable as you used to be" Doc said

But they still asked for extra blood samples to use for studies.......bah I let them have it this time....feel to awful to complain about that since they are helping me get through this.

See you soon I hope.

Stan

PS and yes.....you all should have a living will.....I still dont have one...but I do have the means for THE Ops to continue if anything did occur awful.

PS and yes.....you all should have a living will.....I still dont have one...but I do have the means for THE Ops to continue if anything did occur awful.

Gomer!! You don't have to worry about that sort of thing. Focus on getting better, period! The website can take care of itself. Health my friend leads to happiness!!

Just hate it when my friends get smacked with

the reality that we're all mortal. I was sorry to

hear of your suffering, Stan.

From what I understand, you live a fairly healthy

lifestyle. Hopefully, this will help hasten your

complete recovery. Hang in there, bud!

*starts a detailed inventory of Hudson's stuff*

Gomer??? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Edited by Kaatya

Oh Borg you silly thing.....make sure you take all your medicines. And if the painkillers aren't working make sure you tell your Doc!

Get well soon and eat some vegetable pizza from time to time.

:-)

-Greg

As Bal and Martok Know I threaten Borg during his illness if i found him online was going to Drive to NY and harress the ###### out of him to get rest like i do my kids ...

And he better be only eatting pizza once a month *Shouts that out Loud to Stan* not once every other day!!!!!!

Either way am glad you are feeling better , although i read strats today and am sorry also say your sorry didnt make the top 15, *mutters about them not having good taste in stories* ...

Also everyone have a safe and happy weekend i won't be home until Sunday Night late im going on a Scrapbook Girls weekend ,,,Woot No kids No husband!!! I may never wanna come home..

ps. Wolf havent heard much from you of late but home you and your family is doing well

Lori

Devin

Lora

• 2 weeks later...
ps. Wolf havent heard much from you of late but home you and your family is doing well

Yep yep, Kids all doing well. Growing like monsters, my the time just goes. I'm going to be setting up a teamspeak server for the WoW squad, but will pass it on so others can log in as well when online