Cool Mission

Jas

Kestrel and I went on a tunnels mission last night, fighting CoT. Man, where there some cool bad guys in it! They were these floating wraith guys. They kept fading out, then coming back in. When they were phased out, we didn't seem to be able to target them. They were about 2X size upper bodies, with no lower body (nothing below chest level). They had tattered wings. Really cool. Anyway, if you haven't encountered them yet, something to look forward to in your CoT mission sometime. :devil:

Dark Osprey

I enjoyed that little adventure we all went to in Perez Park, except when we ran into that boss (Yes that was A boss, not The Boss). Hope to get Dark Eagle upto par so we can all run around as a related supergroup.

-Hothgorn

• 2 weeks later...

I downloaded the Test Server (3 or 4 hour download) and ran a character there. The CoT there have Behemoths - anyone seen those on the live server!!?? They look like something straight out of DOOM - giant ram horned goatmen.

Those multi level spiral rooms in the cave missions are pretty cool as well...

Ah, screenshots...I have well over two thousand screenies from both beta and live versions. Only have a few posted though. Will list in a different thread. :cry:

BTW, you get some REALLY cool missions later on, with new maps! The new maps is what I think got me more than anything else...also, you can get a "disguise" in one of them. I will get them all posted in time.

Hothgorn - congrats man!! Dark Eagle and LT (Like Totally) should go bash some 14th level baddies!

Hey Chris - next time I see Jaefeth online I will give you a shout. I have an 11th level guy that would be happy to team up, do Task Force missions or whatever and power on up to 14th or higher even! :D

Archived