Signature Banners

Wolf

As many of you know, I have created many of the signature banners for our membership that you see on the boards. Over the last several weeks/month, I have had numerous requests to prepare signature banners for members, which I have not been able to get to. I would ask that those that have requested a signature banner to make a post here just with your name so that I can get a list of all the people that have requested one to make sure I'm not missing any. (Please note: members that have one already, please do not post here for requests to modify an existing sig as that is the lowest of my priorities at the moment)

Thanks

Sir, I realize that age is catching up to you so I'll state this quick before naptime. :) When time permits Ballyn would be grateful and honored to wear a sig. made by such a GREAT gentleman as yourself.

:D Thank you in advance. :D

*pictures Ballyn's name at the very bottom of the list now*

Sir, I realize that age is catching up to you so I'll state this quick before naptime. :rotflmao:  When time permits Ballyn would be grateful and honored to wear a sig. made by such a GREAT gentleman as yourself.

:laugh: Thank you in advance. :laugh:

*pictures Ballyn's name at the very bottom of the list now*

:p

hehee.. Well hopefully ol' Wolf will forget that remark too! =)

I am in need of a banner also.

Also I think everyone owes wolf a big old thanks for his time spent on these because he really doesnt have to do this for us.

So here is mine.

THANKS WOLF

also maybe you should start charging so you can afford a bath :p

guess it's about time for me to realize that waiting for the line to get a bit shorter before asking will only result in never getting there :smash:

• 2 weeks later...