Champion Spawns

Pride

I am curious as to how many guild members will be willing to participate in a guild sanctioned champoin Spawn hunt. I was thinking woud could set a date and time and with a member (or two) protecting we are almost assuered to all get something worthwile out of it other than quality guild time spent together, which is always a good thing. There are several members experianced in Spawn hunts that can mentor our unexperianced members for the day we go. I think it would be benifical to the guild, we can donate a large portion of the gold collected to the guild I would suggest each person donate a minimum of 10-20% of the gold they collect or what ever they feel they would like they would like to donate. If we have enough members and the right spawn we can get it completed before any other people show up uninvited.

This is just an idea any comments are welcomed.

Thanks,

Pride

:eatchicken:

My katana as always is yours. I would happily participate.

I would also suggest we keep our date and time to ourselves if the intent is a guild outting. educes the possibility of spoilers. Not that I'll mind drawing my blade against any naydowellers that happen to show up :blink::sword:

I would also like to attend.

Rand has recently taken me on a parade of all the Champ spawn locations, and I am looking forward to bashing a few around.

Whisper my name upon the east wind, and I will be there

I was thinking we can do the Lord Of oaks in Ish or in t2a and get the skull then do a harrower spawn.. to get some stat scrolls I have almost all of the other skulls we would need and yes keeping it hush is important lol.

Pride , the only skull of oaks that works is the one at spawn 10 the ish one does not work, i asked a gm of that one day, for i wondered if the ish one worked why most didnt go there....... he explain only the one in t2 will bring forth the harrower

i also am just missing that one.. so if we attempt it few times we can produce it perhaps twice

lora

count me in

just out of curiousity, what are the skulls from each of the champs labeled as? I've been seeing skulls of greed and the occasional skull of power on vendors and was wondering where they come from and which ones i should keep an eye out for (saw a skull of venom locked down at someone's house too :smash: )