Attention Senators, Leaders, etc..:

Strider

Greetings.  Once again I am presenting the Sage Cohort Idea.

I apologize if I seem to be constantly bringing it up, but I am trying to ensure that it is brought to the attention of all who need to see it.

First off, to clarify some issues.  This idea sprang from an attempt to find a role play centered way to have relations between the Empire and The City of Wind.

Wind being an entirely neutral group, and one that is TOTALLY rp, I worked with Thiork to come up with a totally original idea that could form the friendship.  

Winds mission is to seek out and to find knowledge, and share it and educate the masses. :)

So, to sum it up the idea of my joining the Empire as a sort of advisor came up, and has grown from that into the idea of the Cohort.  SO without further ramblings... here is the proposal!

Sage Cohort

Please REPLY here with any comments, suggestion, ideas, etc.. and my ICQ is 9066880.  I look forward to working with you all on this idea. Thank you.  

(and to clarify a small note on that webpage, the Ancient Sage is shown with a blue cape and skull cap, and apron,and boots, that would be changed to PGoH Purple.  Thanks)

I looked at this and it looks great

I know Borg has seen it and was interested as well though I cant speak entirely for him as we didnt go into detail about it.

Either way its ok to keep throwing it in our face :)

A new cohort should be a matter discussed by the Senate and I will see to it it gets added to the agenda.

I like the idea a lot  :)

i only see one issue with this

the term cohort is used only for legion units, and since (if i understand correctly [it's very late and im tired]) the sage group would be strictly non-combatant, it may need a different name  :p

*passes out*

I agree, this is an excellent opportunity to increase the RP around here as well as foster a stronger relationship with the City of Wind.

As Chris stated tho, I feel the group should be called something else, but between Strider, Thiork and Emporor Borg I have no doubt they will come up with something very honorable and befitting (some good writers in that bunch  :) )

I like this idea very much, but I noticed that the uniform for the Sage position is a death robe, which conflicts with the RoE regarding roleplayed death during combat, in which the dead character remains in death robe for 30 minutes. Perhaps another color could be picked?