Work?

Ange Sans Ailes

I wait tables and bartend.  Far from the best work, benefits suck,  money is crappy because tipping is ghetto here, and the hours are killer.  Come to think of it, why am I still in this buisness.  Oooooh yeah, school, gotta pay for school. :laugh:

Whoa Prom.. Hook us up wit some glasses, yo! =P

I always wanted to get them old fashioned plastic black frames that alllll the "hip" people wear now.. but it looks like I'm trying to hard when I wear them =\

Nonetheless.. nice job =)

And Triston... tips suck there eh? Move to Sacramento =P

I'm always tipping like 15 - 20 percent.  You can stay with me! You'll be my pet rock.. and I'll name you Buster Beefcurtains. I'll train you to go potty all by yourself too! =)

Hmm.. anyone else wanna share what they do.. so I can reply to it with annoying, nonsensical, boring, unwitty comments? =)

Sales Manager for Titan Intl. manufacturers of tires and rims/wheels for the construction/Agricultural/recreation  OEM industries.

Also, small business owner in the same industry for the aftermarket end users and distributers.

.. Sales for an IT service in Canada eh?

I WANT TO LIVE IN CANADA!!! It's hot in Sacramento =(

It'll be like 85 degrees.. and people will be like.. "oh. it's cool today" NO IT'S NOT.. IT'S 85 BURNING DEGREES!!! Geez...

Steel, start manufacturing rims/wheels for a 1995 Ford POS and we'll talk =)

Also.. No work again today.. 3 days in a row.. Time for a new job =(

Well.. I'm just a temp employee.. so I dun get discounts..

Legal ones at least.. there's always the ol' "slip some ram into the pocket" discount.. or "hide the harddrive under my sweater" discount.. but that's bad =P

The new Mac and Os are .. okay.. they got nice harddrives.. nice ram.. and I guess nifty screen.. but still.. weak ass processor =( and that whole one-giant-button thing is still stupid. =\

I cursed =\ solly

Ok, the situations no better today, just doubled!  I gotta second job!

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  

Sorry if Im not available as much between 5-10 from now on, but I gotta pay the bills to play uo,  and this is gunna add up to 60+hours a week   :smash:

i own a small company called: ConveyYourVision -where i slave away, many days and restless nights dishing out creative visual marketing tools for the over-populated and under-represented -money-bags- of new york city.

mirror2.gif

im also a student part/time of sorts.

I currently go to a community college in Ann Arbor, MI and work for my brother who is the general manager of a Domino's Pizza in Ypsilanti.  I use to be just a CSR(Customer Service Representative) which just works inside making pizzas and all that good stuff but as of last sunday I ran my own shift which being a shift runner is basically an assistant manager in training and hopefully someday me and my brother hope to franchise and open our own domino's store.

whats This about Work whats that oh yeah been 5 years since i worked... But you could count raising two kids work....

Anything you wanna know about scooby doo , spider man

powerpuff girls? im the one to answer

oh yeah and homemade cookies

got milk anyone?

Lora

*still wants to know about this work thing*

No way rusty your in Ann Arbor, I am in Madison heights, kinda sucks here, as for my job, well my ass lost my last job before I was a 3D-Designer for a contract company with GM, I made molds for gms prototype car parts, was a sweet job, but I worked 9-12 hr days, kinda glad I lost that job, my boss was an #######, since then been doing odd jobs, roofing,maintenance,cdl driver(bigrig), thinking about being a limo driver.  Or maybe I will go on a U.S. wide 7-11 robbing spree, and eventually come away with less than 100 bucks.

What I really wanan do is design video games, but I got freakin idea where to start out at, if anyone here knows of websites or some #### post some addresses form the web.