Uncle Reavus' Eternity Vault Runs

Martok

So, we don't have enough for a 16 man currently, so we will start as an 8 man and transition to 16 at a later date. The roster doesn't look good from a variety standpoint. Unfortunately, this might cause gearing issues down the road and possible even mechanics issues on more intense boss fights. I don't think this will matter tremendously while we are starting on normal modes...this will have to be addressed later on. In addition, some people are not able to make certain days and as a result, I have decided to rotate some people between Tue and Thur nights.

Tuesday Roster

Syban-Healer (Sorcerer)

Karslak-Healer (Sorcerer)

Jaroth-DPS (Marauder)

Isandra-DPS (Sorcerer)

Mao-Mao-DPS (Operative)

Robnar-DPS (Juggernaut)

Iriko-DPS/Off Tank (Juggernaut) (don't worry about doing a respec. Stay current spec)

Reavus-Main Tank (Juggernaut)

ALTERNATE- Ascoli- DPS (Mercenary)

Thursday Roster (TBD)

Kamrune-DPS (Assassin)

Desadarius-Healer (Sorcerer)

Jaroth-DPS (Marauder)

Isandra-DPS (Sorcerer)

Mao-Mao-DPS (Operative)

Iriko-DPS/Off Tank (Juggernaut)

Syban-Healer (Sorcerer)- ALTERNATE will most likely be asking you to DPS tonight if needed.

A few additional notes:

Teamspeak is a requirement, period.

Bring one stack of medpacks

Bring one stack of stims (Willpower, cunning, etc...)

Those of you with a "Taunt" button, don't be using it unless asked. You are considered DPS unless asked to tank something.

This isn't WoW or another game. Forget how you did things over there. Tanks don't jump in and put paladiin goo on the ground and then faceroll everything. Wait for tanks to get some hits in and don't be pulling aggro.

Read up on your rotations and abilities. I'd prefer not to have a group of button mashing monkeys.

Some people like to read up before fights and understand what to expect, others like to have their first run through a surprise. I'll be explaining a brief overview of fights before hand. For those that wish to read up on what to expect, this is a good link with text only, no vids.

Loot

In normal mode, there is a strange unknown algorithim for loot distribution. We have no say in how stuff gets distributed. That changes in heroic modes.

Edited by Martok
updated Thursday roster

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Updated the Thursday roster. Made some changes for folks that could not attend. Not sure if Mao-Mao will make 50 or not so we will have Syban as backup if possible. Its normal mode so Syban can DPS and backup heal if needed.

Tuesday run went better than expected, putting our Eternity Vault normal mode progression to 4/5. Had some issues with SOA platform jumping. The plan for Thursday is to run Eternity Vault again unless we are locked out. If we are locked we'll head over to Kragga's Palace and possibly a world boss kill.

here is a video of the Soa fight... I'm wondering if we are moving too slow and missing platforms.

And it looks like there is still 6 days on the lock out for eternity vault for us... so we could try soa, or do kragga's.

Also, here is a bunch of videos for all the encounters from a sorcerer healing perspective

http://dulfyforce.wordpress.com/

Edited by Kailand

Alright, is the Thursday run this Thursday ? (January 26th)

If this is the case, I won't be able to make it (school works again.) I will make it for the future though, I just have to re-work my schedule so I am free on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Our first run was a blast (at least for the part I was present), and I am definetly excited for the next runs. As I mentionned, school just started over, so I guess these raids will pretty much be my only time playing SWTOR for the next month or so. Really looking forward to it!

For the Empire!

For 1/31 and 2/2

Tuesday Roster- Eternity Vault

Syban-Healer (Sorcerer)

Jaroth-DPS (Marauder)

Isandra-DPS (Sorcerer)

Mao-Mao-DPS (Operative)

Robnar-DPS (Juggernaut)

ALTERNATE- Ascoli- DPS (Mercenary)

ALTERNATE- Desadarius-Healer-(Sorcerer)

Thursday Roster-Karagga's Palace and World Boss Smashing

Kamrune-DPS (Assassin)

Desadarius-Healer (Sorcerer)

Jaroth-DPS (Marauder)

Isandra-DPS (Sorcerer)

Mao-Mao-DPS (Operative)

Need to get a few more people to 50 before we can convert to 16 mans and not have to worry about rotating people in and out.

My Thursdays are gonna be tied up now around 8:30 to 9:30 due to my Ninjutsu classes starting up again starting this thursday, so I wont be able to make it. I will keep you posted on my availablity in the future if anything changes.

Edited by Kamrune

Folks, we've had issues with people not showing up or showing up late. Kind of frustrating for the group. Be online at least 15 minutes before the raid start or you'll be replaced. If you run into issues where you will be late, a courtesy post to this thread would be appreciated.

Folks, we've had issues with people not showing up or showing up late. Kind of frustrating for the group. Be online at least 15 minutes before the raid start or you'll be replaced. If you run into issues where you will be late, a courtesy post to this thread would be appreciated.

Alright, I'll clear things up here. I'll just say yesterday was a misunderstanding. I was there right at 8pm. I ran from school, ate as fast as I could, even ditched my girlfriend, just to learn that I was "too late". Frustrating, but it was my own fault, and I'm not blaming anyone else. Ascoli offered me his spot, and I thank him for that, because it was a very gentlemanlike move, but I declined, because I started my own Eternity Vault with some other guys.

Now, I will say this once, but I have to put my life way before playing video games. If you didn't already noticed I went from playing 8 hours a day to basically 4 hours a week. These are tough times, and I must say that playing on Tuesdays with you guys is a lot of fun, and every weeks I look forward to that moment. On Tuesdays my schedule is tight with the event, I will try to make it on time, but it's not always that easy. When I can't, I clearly let you know, as I did in the past weeks. I do make sure to post if I can't make it. If I haven't posted it's because I plan to be there.

Finally, I won't be there on Thursday, and probably neither on next Tuesday (Valentine Day, heh). But I'll try and show up some more when I have free time. As I said, it's tough times, and I do all I can to make it all work together.

t playing on Tuesdays with you guys is a lot of fun, and every weeks I look forward to that moment.

Awesome! Thats what we aim for! This pleases me :vader:

Many of us have ditched real life for games.....and have snapped back to reality. As long as we KNOW you will be coming, you will have a spot without issues. Its been difficult figuring out who is coming and on what days as our rosters are all messed up on who is showing up on Tue and on Thursdays.

Enjoy your week off in the real world, and we'll be here when you get back!

On side note, if we don't have enough people tonight for Karagga's Palace...we'll do a world boss (Hoth or Belsavis again) and get some Magenta crystals for the whole raid.

For this next Tuesday, Valentines day, it looks like we'll be a few short to do our normal Eternity Vault run.

As a result, we'll be running some other fun stuff instead. Most likely Hoth World Boss, Magenta Crystal run, and perhaps the +10 all stats datacron, and much much more depending on time and overall participation

Plan today is to hit Belsavis world boss first, if its up, and then onto Eternity Vault.

Jaroth-DPS

Isandra-Healer

Karslak-Healer

Mao-Mao-DPS

Iriko-DPS/Off Tank

Reavus-Main Tank

Hessak(SYBAN)-DPS

Vepp-DPS

I haven't heard from Hessak/Syban in a while. Might need Robnar/Ascoli to take his place if he's a no show. Not sure if Iriko can make it either, haven't heard from him this week as well.

Negative for today's run, there is a very slight chance I might be able to make it, but don't count on me. Although, I will be active this weekend, and next Tuesday, too.

See you all ASAP and good luck tonight if I can't make it!