10 Man Ulduar needs healer

Remm

Or did team WoW-Atlas reserve all CS healers for that run..

Nope, just Kalea and I. We're borrowing a healer (Tokane) from Winter Wolves.

So there should be someone out there for you. They must be playing hard to get.

Shame there is no one to fill this spot....we had to DE so much stuff last night...for shame you slackers.

::shudders at the site of a male Orcala raid healing::

K

Worst case scenario I can respec healing for my dual spec, but youll lose some good dps!

As of this morning I found out my Wednesday's are free for the foreseeable future. If you still need a healer I would be happy to go. I was able to go this week and had a good time. Let me know.

As of this morning I found out my Wednesday's are free for the foreseeable future. If you still need a healer I would be happy to go. I was able to go this week and had a good time. Let me know.

After countless fruitless searches and finally finding a guy for the steady spot?

You are the worst....yup-pretty much sums it up...slacker!

K

• 3 weeks later...

So please tell me how this group can wipe on trash, then 2 shot the Cat Lady {not counting my premature pull-age wipe ;)} and Hodir (while getting the "no flash-freeze" achievement) and 1 shot Throim when this was the first time the group got to those 3 in 10 man? With a dpser still having blue gear?

I say hard mode thorim next time...if we didnt forget about the middle circle freeze shields of death we would have had it last night...

Damn you Draegloth-move date night to another day!

K

So please tell me how this group can wipe on trash, then 2 shot the Cat Lady {not counting my premature pull-age wipe ;)} and Hodir (while getting the "no flash-freeze" achievement) and 1 shot Throim when this was the first time the group got to those 3 in 10 man? With a dpser still having blue gear?

I say hard mode thorim next time...if we didnt forget about the middle circle freeze shields of death we would have had it last night...

Damn you Draegloth-move date night to another day!

K

Yeah well that's all me and my swanky dps gear saving the day.