Still Hateful, Just a Little Pinker

Calendar

Hey guys,

Just wanted to lay some of the plans I had with respects to the main raid. Unfortunately, with Baracko's recent departure, a disintegrating roster and quite a few issues left unresolved I think I'll have to instate quite a few changes to get things to run smoothly again.

1. Roster

I'm opting for a fix roster with 25 regulars.

I acknowledge the fact that we a lot of people requiring replacements lately so here's the rule-of-thumb I'll be following:

- We require a minimum of 20 people, anything less and the raid will be cancelled

- Only moderate efforts will be made to find missing people's replacements

- It's the absentees' responsibility to find a suitable replacement

Here is the roster we have now:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=p3P...zjNGwDeY2Mfvqeg

We are currently running healer heavy and 1 short on melee DPS. If anyone has good enhancement shaman that would like becoming a regular, please let me know.

I also need to know who among that list CANNOT consistently attend all 3 nights of the raid (this is VERY important since we're going to a fix roster).

2. Schedule

We're doing quite good at the moment and I've been getting requests to drop the 3rd raiding night.

Pros:

3rd raiding night means we have ample opportunity to clear everything

We'll be able to move into Ulduar while maintaining a presence in EoE/OS

It also "reserves" the 3rd night for later raiding opportunities should we need it

Cons:

More nights = more absences

We tend to not do as good on the 3rd night (see point above)

We have a lost of interest after 3 nights of raiding

I'm not taking a decision with regards to this right away, but I'd like for folks to discuss and let me know their feelings on this.

3. Abyss Crystals

We are starting to accumulate quite a few of these, so I'm changing the rule in order to make them more accessible to raiders.

If you have an item with an iLevel of 213+ and require an Abyss Crystal you can request it from the raid bank for free. For any other item, the cost remains 20DKP.

(If you don't know how to see the iLevel of items please check out wowhead or get a mod that will show it to you).

4. Ulduar

I don't care about what may or may not happen. I'm still running with a fix roster for Naxx. I'll try to balance things out as best as I can. If we hit Ulduar and find that we have too little or too much healing/DPS/tankage than please expect a reshuffling of roles. (Basically this amounts to a "we'll see when we get there").

1) Fixed roster is fine with me. Find your own replacements, and not some douche in greens.

2) Crystals: OK

3) Drop the third day until its needed again (a.k.a ulduar hits). To get burnt out before then would be bad....so make sure the roster can commit to the third day, just don't use it till we absolutely need it.

Douches...

K

Seems like good rules to me, and I wholeheartedly agree on skipping the Sunday night for the time being. We easily proved last night that we can plow through the current content in just under two nights, and Sundays can give folks breathing room to do other things until the big U finally opens to the public.

In light of the new leadership, I think this raid needs to be renamed.

The Strawberry Brigade or the Pink Platoon come immediately to mind, but I'm sure our creative leader could come up with something better.

*grins*

In light of the new leadership, I think this raid needs to be renamed.

The Strawberry Brigade or the Pink Platoon come immediately to mind, but I'm sure our creative leader could come up with something better.

*grins*

The Strawberry Marshmallow Monkeys!