Thanks for the warm welcome!

Verren

Hello All,

Just stopping by here to again say thanks for the invite to the guild and for the warm welcome! I want to give an especially big thanks to my newfound-best buddy Nawtay for giving me someone patient to hang out with and chat, Miss Kalea for talking with me and offering me the guild invite, and to Jasena for agreeing to be my sponsor..

Just a little background to me for those interested:

- I am married to my lovely Korean wife which I actually met in Korea (I am in the Navy) and we have one 3 year old daughter, Abigail. I am an old EQ player from way back when but until the last 1-1.5 years hadn't touched any online games until I started WoW. Due to time restraints from both the military and fairly newly acquired fatherhood, I have been mostly a solo player, so I am pretty much a instance/raid noobie when it comes to WoW but am very willing to learn from anyone that is able to offer advice and/or help. Sometimes I may be slow, but I am always eager to try.

- For those that might be jealous :) I am now stationed in Hawaii so I tend to be a late night player for most people. For those that play late and don't always have someone to turn to for help with quests or whatever maybe I can become another avenue of help.

- On the occasional weekend (usually 3-5 times a year) you may not see me online at all as I compete at an upper level in racquetball and play tournaments when they are available, including flying to the mainland when possible (San Diego mostly), so on those weekends I wouldn't be around.

- Currently trying my best to learn how to tank with the new death knight class so if anyone has any pointers, please shoot them my way. (What can I say, been getting used to trying to save Nawtay/Wazzee's bacon)

Oh well, that's probably more than you might want to read about a new member, so I will just say thanks again and I hope to be a worthy addition to the guild.

Verren (Mike)

Greetings Verren,

Good to see you aboard. Glad to see our family is growing.

Oh and to reply to Nawt's post..

Saving her tail is not easy.. She gets in to the catnip A LOT!!

So... be carefull.. she .. well i leave that up to you to find out..

/Me runs away

/Me Feign Death's in his tent