Uuon of the Earth looking to join the empire

UuonoftheEarth

Hi!

My in-game name is Uuon. I'm a Tauren Druid and have taken my first steps in the RP world. I originally started playing on a PvP server but over time realized that wasn't the place for me. Now I'm on Argent Dawn and met Harne and he pointed me in the direction of the forums.

I'm 21, a college student. Playing now a bit more since I have a month long break before the next term. Looking to get to know the games lore and chat with some relaxed, down to earth guys. I really hope to see you guys in game! Feel free to chat me up when I'm online. I love to talk while playing. I'm definitely more into the story and the presentation of the game rather than the whole gear aspect so don't be surprised if I level a tad slow; I like taking my time. I'm actually pretty much an Outland virgin. Only done Hellfire and a smattering of Zangamarsh back a year ago. And of course I haven't seen any Northrend so I'm really looking forward to seeing the new content.

Anyways, good to meet you guys.

Welcome, Uuon. I've been looking for you but haven't had the pleasure of finding you online when I was awake. Please talk to me if you see me.

Ive been there.. done that.. It was not easy thats for sure.. Especially after Uglutz have taken a bath in it... damn..

But no thanks Kalea.. im fine for not having to deal with the peetub.

I was just making an observation :yub:

Ive been there.. done that.. It was not easy thats for sure.. Especially after Uglutz have taken a bath in it... damn..

But no thanks Kalea.. im fine for not having to deal with the peetub.

I was just making an observation :yub:

I don't know, Kalea...that sounds like a "I miss cleaning the peetub after Uggy" to me *grins*

And Bal'a dash Uuon!