Another Archimonde Run

Baracko

Hey Raiders!

I would like to get the old group together for an Archimonde kill this Tuesday starting at our old raid time of 7:30. Its anticipated that this will STILL be an EXECUTION fight!.... that being said, Im going to limit the group to our normal raid crew or people who have been there with us as alternates before. Certain classes will be necessary, like shaman for tremor.

Should we find the encounter to be easier than I expect, Ill try to get another run together to help others who may not have had the experience before.

CORE RAIDERS: If you talk to our friends who may not read the boards, spread the word! I will expect most to come on this run.

Tuesday, 10/29/08, 7:30 server.

Cal --> Zuworty

Perf --> Maly

Uglutz --> ? (Probably Hawkfoot)

Let me know if you CANT make it.

- Bar

Hey Raiders!

I would like to get the old group together for an Archimonde kill this Tuesday starting at our old raid time of 7:30. Its anticipated that this will STILL be an EXECUTION fight!.... that being said, Im going to limit the group to our normal raid crew or people who have been there with us as alternates before. Certain classes will be necessary, like shaman for tremor.

Should we find the encounter to be easier than I expect, Ill try to get another run together to help others who may not have had the experience before.

CORE RAIDERS: If you talk to our friends who may not read the boards, spread the word! I will expect most to come on this run.

Tuesday, 10/29/08, 7:30 server.

Cal --> Zuworty

Perf --> Maly

Uglutz --> ? (Probably Hawkfoot)

Let me know if you CANT make it.

- Bar

Moar Hyjal? RAWR! I'd be up for this, and a certain ret pally still wants her hat, I'll bet >_>

I know I said I'd do AQ40 Tuesdays, but with the recent HP nerfs this place should be a breeze if we get some good people, and I can always schedule it for later in the week depending on our success.

Come help roflstomp Archie!

Moar Hyjal? RAWR! I'd be up for this, and a certain ret pally still wants her hat, I'll bet >_>

I'll be respeccing back to Holy for this run. So actually... it'll be a certain holy pally who wants her hat.

Mmm... hat.

I'll be there pending anymore slips falls or general bad things happening

Unfortunately, I have some relatives visiting from out of town and won't be able to make it. Have fun guys! Let's see how long it takes!

Okay folks. Im gonna go ahead and cancel this for the time-being. We just have too many key people not going to be able to make it or be late.

I'll see what I can do about getting it together again before the release.

My apologies.

- Bar