First to max inscription?

Eigun

ARGH! I thought I had saved up lots of herbs, but apparently, not the right kind. I'm stuck right below 300 until I can scare off some of these herb farmers that have come out of the woodwork (I refuse to buy my herbs). Once I get a few stacks of plaguebloom or golden sansam, I should crack the 300 barrier and then I can feast on mountains of felweed all the way up.

Has anyone maxed inscriptions out yet? Harne? Waldy?

ARGH! I thought I had saved up lots of herbs, but apparently, not the right kind. I'm stuck right below 300 until I can scare off some of these herb farmers that have come out of the woodwork (I refuse to buy my herbs). Once I get a few stacks of plaguebloom or golden sansam, I should crack the 300 barrier and then I can feast on mountains of felweed all the way up.

Has anyone maxed inscriptions out yet? Harne? Waldy?

I'm now at 360 - I've got all the goods, so if anyone is looking for something, don't pay the AH rape fee, just ask me.

I'm now at 360 - I've got all the goods, so if anyone is looking for something, don't pay the AH rape fee, just ask me.

My roflcopter went *fwoop-fwoop-fwoop* IRL at how insane the prices are. Then again, who remembers paying a fortune for pre-Hyjal/BT gems when BC first hit? Fanatical number crunching FTL.

My wish list:

Glyph of Sense Undead

Glyph of Lay on Hands

Glyph of Judgement

Glyph of the Wise

I got two other major glyphs for dirt cheap (ie - under 7g), luckily.

Cresalia's Glyph wish list:

Glyph of Slice and Dice

Glyph of Safe Fall

Glyph of Distract

Edited by Holyssa

hrm, if you are offering then:

Kailand could use the Glyph of Steady Shot, Glyph of Feign Death, and the Glyph of Mend Pet.

Kargoch could use the Glyph of Charge, Glyph of Devestate, and the Glyph of Thunderclap.

Kthylus could use the Glyph of Flash of Light, and the Glyph of Lay on Hands

Kailand could use the Glyph of Steady Shot, Glyph of Feign Death, and the Glyph of Mend Pet.

Kargoch could use the Glyph of Charge, Glyph of Devestate, and the Glyph of Thunderclap.

I thought Ronstin sent Kthylus a Lay on Hands glyph on Tuesday while he was power-leveling.

I thought Ronstin sent Kthylus a Lay on Hands glyph on Tuesday while he was power-leveling.

you sent the major glyph... there is also a minor glyph of the same name.

grrr.... minor glyph learning is teh suck!

grrr.... minor glyph learning is teh suck!

p.s. Many of the glyphs requested won't be available until the patch.

My roflcopter went *fwoop-fwoop-fwoop* IRL at how insane the prices are. Then again, who remembers paying a fortune for pre-Hyjal/BT gems when BC first hit? Fanatical number crunching FTL.

You're not funny...

Wahaha

Hm, I should go sell all of those extra Herbs I have on Burana... <.<