Early Sunday Karazhan Information

Gordantell

Welcome to the Pin:

First off Thanks to Baracko for the pin.

Great run again last week, full clear in about 4 hrs again, I think i'll be trying out the new stop watch this week for a better idea of the time.

Nothing special to report for this coming sunday, though I may have found a short cut that can save us another 5-10 minutes, we'll give it a try this sunday.

I've been trying to confirm attendence each week but at this point I'm just going to assume the regulars will be there unless they say otherwise.

That's it for now,

Gordantell

Attendence for week 3:

Regulars:

Kaerina (Hunter)

Gwendilyn (Elem. Shaman)

Bralor (Holy Priest)

Kimpek (feral druid dps)

Chayel (Gord and Alts)

Verrisi (and alts)

Ascoli (pali tank, off tank)

Smedlock

Subs:

Aletia (Paladin)

Vierendelen (Rogue)

Attendance week 4:

Regulars:

Kaerina (Hunter)

Gwendilyn (Elem. Shaman)

Bralor (Holy Priest) (brought his mage)

Kimpek (feral druid dps)

Chayel (Gord and Alts)

Verrisi (and alts)

Ascoli (pali tank, off tank)

Smedlock

Subs:

Sunfeather (feral druid)

Vierendelen (Rogue)

Edited by Gordantell

• 2 weeks later...

Hey folks,

Everythings on track for this sundays run.

Gwen? Are you going to be here this week?

Also, we are going to try and start the mags/grulls runn thsi week after Kara. If you haven't signed up yet please do (its posted in the base camp forum). I really need to have everyone sign up that wants to go so I can organize groups.

-Gordantell

Sorry about the unexpected drop yesterday. We lost our internet connection completely at our appartment complex. But we didn't find that out until I had spent 1-1/2 hours on the phone with Charter. (After multiple times of them having me unplug my router, modem, and computer they told me it had to me my browser.) Needless to say I was a bit irrate after this. My roomate tried his two compters and got nothing. Long story short we got our internet back sometime during the night. (My browser must have fixed itself) Again sorry for dropping like that, and I hope the rest of the run went well.

Dude . . . we all died! TWICE!! . . . .yeah that's the ticket.

Not a problem, we kinda figured it had to be major if you didn't get back. We did 9 man Illhoof though!! WOOT!! It was a very quick run none the less and hope that next week will be even faster.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all,

Just wanted to let everyone know Ascoli and Kythlus will not be in attendance for the 8/10 run. We should be fine with Smed and Kimpek, but if you know of any other tanks that may want to come this week throw em my way.

-Gordantell

Hey all,

Just wanted to let everyone know Ascoli and Kythlus will not be in attendance for the 8/10 run. We should be fine with Smed and Kimpek, but if you know of any other tanks that may want to come this week throw em my way.

-Gordantell

Heyo.

Due to Orcala and myself celebrating our anniversary together (6 years, zomg), I may be a tad late for Sunday's run. I expect to be home a bit after 1:30PM or so >:0.

Hey all,

-Gordantell

Heyo.

Due to Orcala and myself celebrating our anniversary together (6 years, zomg), I may be a tad late for Sunday's run. I expect to be home a bit after 1:30PM or so >:0.

Congratulations Holyssa and Orcala!

• 3 weeks later...
I will not be here for the run this sunday. Smedlock may be running it this week. please check with him.

-Gordantell

I don't think I'll have the ability to do this, I have a recovering child at home that needs attention. She had her appendix taken out this last monday and it had burst. So recovery is priority. Starting next weekend I am suppose to go on a one week vacation with the family. So I won't be here next week either.

I will not be here for the run this sunday. Smedlock may be running it this week. please check with him.

-Gordantell

I don't think I'll have the ability to do this, I have a recovering child at home that needs attention. She had her appendix taken out this last monday and it had burst. So recovery is priority. Starting next weekend I am suppose to go on a one week vacation with the family. So I won't be here next week either.

Smeddie give your girl a hug from us.

Have fun with the family next week :devil: Good idea to get some time off from the daily stresses that are in our lives..

I dont see a lot happening this weekend due to Labor Day and all but I know a few that WILL be on no matter what hehe :)

Anyway.. Have fun and treat your little girl like an angel and everything should be fine by the time you are back to your old schedule hehe.

Don't sweat it Smeddy - family is far more important than epics. I will keep your family in my thoughts and prayers, hoping she recovers from the ordeal :)

• 2 weeks later...

I was informed last night by my mom (I'm sure the momma jokes will start now) that I must attend a wedding this weekend for a close family friend in Charleston. Even though I'm almost 34 years old, I still do what my mom tells me to. (Not sure if that makes me a good son or shows my mom still has the fear bomb ability?) I will probrably not make it back Sunday for the Kara run. I will probrably get back around 4 or 5.

Hey Folks,

My daughter has a 4 o'clock soccor game this Sunday so i won't be running the Kara run (9/21). I talked to Holyssa and he will be running it (from his Shaman I believe) so the run is still on. I will try to provide him a list of regulars but it may behoove you to log on a little early to get your spot.

-Gordantell

Edited by Gordantell

• 3 weeks later...

Hey all,

Daughter has a soccor game Sunday so I won't be on until 3pm (server) at the earliest. I know Ascoli has plans and won't be home till 5 (server). Feel free to run Kara at 2 (server) if you wan't. If not I'll see about tossing a group together after I get on if we have enough interested parties.

-Gordantell

Edited by Gordantell

• 3 weeks later...

Ever have that nagging feeling there's something you meant to do? well, I meant to post earlier this week that I won't be around this sunday afternoon. I'll be checking with Smed/Ascoli/Holyssa to see if they want to grab leadership this week. Keep chacking back, will post when I cna talk to them.

-Gordantell