Die, you sonofa*****!!!! Vashj down!!!

Baracko

After three weeks of toiling, the queen ***** is finally dead. Cause of death: Incredible execution by our team! Words cannot describe how proud we are!

Bring on Kael'Thas! FOR HARNE'S MOM!!! (( She is SO sweet! ;p ))

WoWScrnShot_040808_210803.jpg

Congratulations to all those who got loot!!

Edited by Baracko

Awesome job tonight, everyone! It was great to see everything just 'click' and go together. :)

I hope Kael'thas is quivering in his boots, 'cuz he's next!

Death to Kael'thas. Death to the Sunfury! If we can pull off this much win & pwnsauce on Vashj, Kael will drop like a ton of bricks.

Well-deserved grats all. Makes me very happy to be a Skullcrusher :)

I am very pleased with us all as well! :)

Im extremly proud and glad I can say I helped with this kill.

If you say the Kael in The Eye is kind of similar to the one in M. Terrace then at least some of us have a general idea of what to expect. Of course I will expect the The Eye encounter with him to be much more complex and difficult :) So I will not go in with any expectations of it being easy.

Looking at that instructional video, Zebgora, Kael in the The Eye is a totally different fight than the one in Magister's Terrace. Killing the adds one at a time in the right spot and then having to pick up their weapons, and get the right one for the right class, for the last phase of the fight is going to be challenging, to say the least.

I have no doubt that we can do it. :)