Helreath is needin help For mats.

Helreath

Hello everyone,

I have just gotten my tailoring to master (375) and have decided to make a few new things to wear, so I can have better DPS in our raids and just try to help the crushers overall. These are the mats I need for my Spellstrike Pants, and my Frozen Shadowweave Robes,

Frozen Shadowweave Robes; Mats I Have/Mats I need

14 Shadow Cloth 2/14

16 Primal Water 0/16 OUCH! :p

4 Netherweb Spider Silk 0/4

Spellstrike Pants;

10 Spellstrike Cloth 1/10

5 Primal Might 0/5

1 Primal Nether 1/1

I am currently am making spellstrike cloth and Shadowcloth but it will take me a little bit to get those. Do NOT farm stuff for me (unless you are really bored :) ), I am just asking for people who have extra stuff to give to me for the Honor of the Crushers( and a little extra dps for me :) )! I will be trying to get these mats on my own, but I do not have much time on WoW,alsoI will be updating this as I get mats, thanks for listening!

Thanks, your fellow Crushers,

Helreath

I'm afraid I gave all my shadowcloth to Waldy for Adranna a few weeks ago, and my own spellcloth is saved Ronstin's pants when I get around to doing the might transmutes. Ronstin's cloth timers are at your disposal though.

Thanks everyone for the offers, any help is great help, so whatever you can do to help me would be great!!!! If you need me to get you bolts of imbeud netherweave so you can make your shadowweave and spellstrike cloth I will send it to you, because the timer is what is really killin me, Thanks again for all of the offers to help!!!