Aletia's Sunday Kara run

Scryll

It's time we got this run going again. I don't know if Aletia is going to be able to log on and lead us this week, so I'm going to step up and get it going if she can't. We'll be starting at the 4pm Sunday afternoon time she established, and go for 3-4 hours or until we feel like stopping. If you don't think you're going to be able to make it, let me know.

The roster of people attending regularly, as best I can recall, is as follows

Smedlock - Main tank

Lomar - Off tank

Zurash - Healing

Kytae - Healing

*Aletia - Healing

Adranna - DPS/Off-healing

Scryll - DPS

Marner - DPS

Thorgra - DPS

Hyku - DPS

If I'm leading it will mean we have at least one slot to temporarily fill, and I rather expect we'll have one or possibly two more beyond that, so if you've been wanting to make a pass through Kara, let me know.

Will this be for your guild only?

I had heard talk that you wanted to go this, but I didnt know you mean this soon. If its not just for guild what others are you looking for? Because I would be up for trying on my Hunter as well and Illy and I both will be around if your looking. His paladin is prot so I don't really know how much that would be needed but Im sure he'd be glad ro come on his rogue. And of course in extreme case I also have a Shadow Priest.