We are in trouble now!

Maube

It is official... Gabe is mobile. He is a crawling and scooting fiend - and getting into trouble everywhere - Already had one choking scare - he found a piece of plastic on the ground and of course it went pop into the mouth ???

Luckily no harm done - and we are wiser for it =) He now has 2 1/2 teeth - one broke the surface a week ago but doesnt want to come up anymore - so his poor gum is VERY sore. Gabe is having a blast chasing the kitties right now - only the kitten is stupid enough to not get out of the kids way :devil:

Speaking of- here he comes - he just noticed I wasnt playing on the floor with him hehe

Missing Ya'll - might see you guys soon - at least I can hope =)

Hope all is well!

Hey Maube! Nice to hear from ya! Be sure you get some film of him chasing the cats, great moments usually creep out of nowhere when they discover cats have claws in those paws!

Poor gabe already knows there are claws attached - of course he was a really young newborn at the time - the kitten jumped up to swat at a toy and landed right on Gabe's face - scratched him across the eyelid. Lucky he didnt scratch Gabe's eye - he still has a little scar =(

The only cat he can catch is the kitten because Snuffles is stoo stupid to MOVE.

Little guy started to sit up on his own too - and is very adamant about following me around the house if he wants me. Bugger followed me into the bathroom earlier :(

Stay safe everyone!

Hehe Jade - as much as we would like another baby ( everyone wants a girl) my body isnt ready for another go and I really need to find a job so we can save up money to buy a house. Unless we win the lottery which isnt likely =p

Funny - two months ago Katak said he didnt want anymore... but now that Gabe has settled and likes spending time with his daddy - he is wanting another ::laughs:: Good thing I didnt mind being pregnant - and labor wasnt THAT bad - the sucky part was being alone for the endpart =p

But now the little bugger is trying to stand up - caught him trying to pull his way up in his crib this morning. Yikes!

But now the little bugger is trying to stand up - caught him trying to pull his way up in his crib this morning. Yikes!

"No way is Momma gonna keep me locked in a cage. I'm breaking out of this joint!"