A guild bank warning

Odenn

Ug!!!

I found something out on the winds from one of our druids and figured it was something that should be passed along.

---:>>> * 0. Warning about Guild Banks | 11/26/2007 12:58:26 PM AST

This is a post from another forum that I saw. I had no idea anyone would ever have problems with this sort of thing, but I guess it happens.

This is just to bring awareness and to help stop something before it happens, because you never know!

----------------------------------------

Guild Banks Issues

You should be careful with your new guild recruits, several guilds reported their Guild Banks have been robbed by new recruits due to a bug that should be fixed soon, this is how they did it (so you can prevent it from happening):

At this time, Guild Bank withdrawal limits for a given character are not reset when they join a new guild. Thus, whatever limits were applied to that character in their former guild will be carried over, and must be manually readjusted by the Guild Master in order to ensure the desired settings.

Temporary solution: The guild master has to manually reset the new recruit's guild bank permissions immediately upon invite.

[ Post edited by Chariet ]

I WUV YOU!

<cuddle-squeeze>

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

That's Cherry Tree, she's one of our resto druids. I just copied her entire post, that's just her standard sig, (she's a little insane...) it's a bit tamer than her old one.

It was someting like.

-------------------------------

As a resto druid, I bind every key to Lifebloom and heal by mashing my face into the keyboard while rubbing baby oil all over my naked body screaming "I AM TEH LEEEETNESSSSS!!!!" at the top of my lungs.

That's Cherry Tree, she's one of our resto druids. I just copied her entire post, that's just her standard sig, (she's a little insane...) it's a bit tamer than her old one.

It was someting like.

As a resto druid, I bind every key to Lifebloom and heal by mashing my face into the keyboard while rubbing baby oil all over my naked body screaming "I AM TEH LEEEETNESSSSS!!!!" at the top of my lungs.

Sounds like Rhoach....

It was someting like.

Crap, so now everyone knows my secret to playing a warlock and are already adapting it to other classes. I demand royalties! :grunteek:

Ug!!!

I found something out on the winds from one of our druids and figured it was something that should be passed along.

---:>>> * 0. Warning about Guild Banks | 11/26/2007 12:58:26 PM AST

This is a post from another forum that I saw. I had no idea anyone would ever have problems with this sort of thing, but I guess it happens.

This is just to bring awareness and to help stop something before it happens, because you never know!

Guild Banks Issues

You should be careful with your new guild recruits, several guilds reported their Guild Banks have been robbed by new recruits due to a bug that should be fixed soon, this is how they did it (so you can prevent it from happening):

At this time, Guild Bank withdrawal limits for a given character are not reset when they join a new guild. Thus, whatever limits were applied to that character in their former guild will be carried over, and must be manually readjusted by the Guild Master in order to ensure the desired settings.

Temporary solution: The guild master has to manually reset the new recruit's guild bank permissions immediately upon invite.

[ Post edited by Chariet ]

I WUV YOU!

<cuddle-squeeze>

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Thank you for this post. I passed this info onto Riders on the Storm and our friends.