Facebook

Wendie

Ok i havent been on the forums in awhile cause i forgot all my info..............so here i am :)...

My question ..((hope im aloud to mention this here)) Are any of you on facebook??

I am under Wendie Lynn Blais-Brown if any one loves me :p

Just wondering if it is a big thing in the states as much as it is here??

Facebook seems to be bigger in some parts of the States than others (MySpace seems to be the more dominant site, but Facebook is catching some attention lately). Some of my daily blog reading mention both frequently and social networking sites like Facebook seem to have a huge following and participation. Several friends of mine are listed on both sites (Kytae added her Myspace link to her sig recently, for example) and seem to enjoy the interaction quite a bit :p

I'm not much of a "social networking" type person, since I don't like people much in general (hard to believe, but true :p). I can see the attraction for many, though, since it gives people a way to not only keep in contact with each other but also allows for making new friends with common interests. One day, I'll probably sign up on one or both of the big sites, but I'm sure my profile will be boring and bland :)

...and of course we love you! :p

Hell yes! You're allowed to post anything you want here.

Ive heard my brothers talking about facebook. So I think its a big deal in the states with the college age kids.

I personally havent gotten past the MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED screen. Im lazy, and busy with WoW and da 'tube. :)

Checked it out one time, but it jsut didnt seem to have the flair that Myspace does. I went through a Myspace kick few months ago for a while but dont have much tiem for it lately....hell just finally put my gf as number 1 on top friends O-o uh oh lol